Shirou Meets Arthur

"Hey you. You wouldn't happen to be Shirou, aren't you?" A voice said.

Shirou sighed as he knew where that voice came from. "What it is now Merlin?"

As he turned around, he expected to see Merlin and his smug grin on his face. However, instead of Merlin, the person that called him out looked like a male version of Arturia with a few differences. One of which was the armor scheme in which while it looked similar to Arturia's armor, it had a few differences in which the colors were a bit off, there weren't any armor guards on his hands, the design on his chest armor was different, and there was a hood on the back that he was wearing.

"Who are you? You look like Arturia, but different at the same time..."

"Are you talking about my female counterparts?" the voice said.

Shirou was shocked to hear that. "Female counterparts?! Wait, does that mean...?!"

The person cleared his throat and said, "I suppose introductions are in order, are they?" as he unhooded himself, revealing his face. "Please to meet you Shirou, my name is Arthur Pendragon, King of Camelot and the Knights of the Round Table."

Shirou was shocked to hear this. "A male version of Arturia?! And his name is King Arthur?! Well the throne of heroes does connect to all realities of time and space and can summon any heroic spirit over there. But still! Who would have ever thought that there would be a male version of Arturia? Well...guess the history books were actually right for once..."

"Um...are you okay?" Arthur asked.

"Hm? Oh yeah, sorry. Just thinking about something..." Shirou replied as he shook his head. "My name is Emiya Shirou," he said with a bow.

Arthur raised his hand. "It's nice to meet you Emiya Shirou," he said with a smile.

Shirou raised his hand and grabbed Arthur's hand too. "Yeah. Likewise."

As he and Arthur were shaking hands, Shirou asked him, "But how come you know me?"

Arthur chucked. "Well..." he said as his mind went back to what happened earlier...

(A few hours ago...)

Arthur was walking down in Chaldea's hallway, minding his own business. As he was walking down, he noticed Arturia on the table with her head down, moaning about something.

Arthur, being the kind person, decides to check on her to see what's wrong with her.

"My female self, is there something wrong?" Arthur asked Arturia.

"Hm? Oh, it's nothing Arthur..." Arturia replied with a moan.

"Are you sure? That tone of yours doesn't seems to support what you're saying."

Arturia let out a sigh. After a few seconds of silence, Arturia decides to speak up. "It's Shirou."

Arthur was confused. "Shirou? Who is Shirou?"

"He's me and my counterparts' scabbard and queen," Arturia replied.

Arthur was surprised at what Arturia just said. "Scabbard? Queen?"

"Yes."

"And Shirou is a man?"

"Yes."

Arthur was surprised to hear this. "Just who is this Shirou that is making my female counterpart like this? And he's a man, yet she calls him his queen...what is the connection between the two?" he thought as he sat down in front of Arturia. "I take it that this Shirou is causing you harm?"