How Shirou Became a Heroic Spirit

"All Da Vinci, is everything connected?"

"Yes Merlin. The device has been connected to Shirou's head."

Merlin let out a smile. "Great. Now we can how Shirou became a heroic spirit."

Right now, Merlin and Da Vinci were in the corner room of Chaldea's theater, hooking Shirou up to a device that looked like a film recorder from a movie theater. What the device does is that it checks the memories of the user and projects it.

At the same time, Arturia, Ishtar, Parvati, Kama, Sitonai, Astraea, Jaguar-man, Irisviel, Kiritsugu, EMIYA, Ritsuka and Mashu were in the main room of Chaldea's movie theater.

Mashu was amazed at the number of servants that came into theater. "Wow. This number of servants here...all of them here just to see what Shirou did to become a heroic spirit."

Ritsuka let out a small sigh. "Well, to be fair, most of them knew him already."

"True. Still though, I can't believe that the chat we had with the others earlier would end up turning into this..."

"Me neither," Ritsuka said as his thoughts went back to an earlier point of time...

(A while ago...)

Ritsuka, Mashu, Arturia, Ishtar, Parvati, Sitonai, Astraea, Jaguar-man, Irisviel, Kiritsugu, and EMIYA were in the cafeteria. Arturia and Jaguar-man were eating their food, Ishtar was in a fight with Astraea while Parvati tried to calm the two down, Sitonai was talking with Irisviel and Kiritsugu, EMIYA was in the kitchen cooking up something, and Ritsuka and Mashu were chatting with each other.

All and all, things were quite normal in the cafeteria.

"So, you were in a room with Shirou-san, Hakuno-san, and Sieg-san?" Mashu asked.

"Yeah. Over there, I heard the experiences they went through as masters of their grail wars," Ritsuka replied.

"I see. That sounds good for you senpai."

Ritsuka nodded in reply. "Yeah. Especially the achievements they have done in their grail wars...which reminds me of something."

"What is it senpai?"

"I was wondering how did Shirou become a heroic spirit. Have you ever thought about that?"

"Well...we do know that he destroyed a corrupted grail, went on a traveling journey, met Muramasa-san and fused with him."

"Yeah, but even still, I'm curious..."

"I see...we should ask the others here since nearly all of them know Shirou."

"Good idea." Ritsuka then turned to everyone else who was doing their own business. "Hey everyone, can I ask all of you something?"

Everyone stopped what they were doing for a moment and turned to Ritsuka.

"How did Shirou became a heroic spirit? Does anyone have any guesses?

Everyone was quiet for a moment after hearing Ritsuka's question. For a moment, nobody said anything. Then, Jaguar-man decided to speak out.

"Well...I guess it could be his role in the Fifth Fuyuki Grail War. After all, he did destroy the corrupted grail," Arturia said.

"True," Parvati said.

"Same," Sitonai said.

"I have no clue what that is, but I guess so," Jaguar-man said.

"I see. And how about you Ishtar?"

For a moment, Ishtar said nothing.

"Ishtar?"

Ishtar let out a sigh. "Honestly, I agree with everyone else, but there's something else that all of you need to know."