Trading Cards

Trading cards.

A set of cards that have an image of a person on each of them. In Chaldea's case, the trading cards that are usually sold in the shops of the mini mall would contain images of servants or items, and the rarity of the card would be ranked, which the lowest level would be copper while the highest-level would-be gold. Not only that, but the cards would either come holographic, making them even more rare.

As for the sales of the trading cards in Chaldea, some of the staff enjoyed the trading cards. Not only that, but some of the servants would enjoy them as well.

Especially Gilgamesh since he constantly gloats over how rare his card is...and the fact that he has copies of it already...and the fact that he has every card of Arturia, and Medea is in the same boat as he is.

Normally, trading cards wouldn't cause a war or somewhat...

However, in this case, it will when a new trading card of a certain hero will be released...

Shirou was walking down the hallway, minding his own business. As he did, he came across Nursery, Abigail, Jack, Jeanne D'Arc Alter Santa Lily, and Paul who were sitting on the ground in a circle, examining something.

"All right! I've got it!" Abgail exclaimed happily.

"Eh? You got it already? No fair! This is rigged!" Jeanne D'Arc Alter Santa Lily exclaimed.

"Calm down Jeanne D'Arc Alter Santa Lily. It's just a pack of cards," Nursery said.

"Exactly. There's nothing we can do about what we get from the packs," Jack said.

"Still though! How is that every time whenever I open a pack of cards, I keep getting the common cards with the occasional semi-rare one?! Meanwhile, Abigail keeps getting the rare card and even sometimes getting the extra-rare one?!" Jeanne D'Arc Alter Santa Lily ranted.

"I don't know. Maybe it's because I am a good girl lately!" Abigail replied with a smile on her face.

As Shirou passed them by, he overheard what they were talking about. "A pack of cards? Chaldea also sells packs of trading cards here? Well to be fair, Chaldea's mini mall does include a variety of shops, so a shop that sells packs of trading cards is possible here. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if one of the shops sell something outrageous..."

Shirou then continued to walk in the hallway. However, his walk was short-lived.

Because in an instant, a hand appeared out of nowhere and grabbed Shirou, dragging him inside before he could even notice.

"What the heck?!" he thought as he was dragged into a room. As he did, he then noticed the familiar look of the room around him.

It was Osakabehime's room, and in front of him was Osakabehime herself.

"H-Hey there Shirou-san..." Osakabehime said nervously.

"Um...hey there Osakabehime..." Shirou replied.

For a moment, nobody didn't say anything as they were trying to figure out what to say to the other. Then Shirou decided to speak out first. "So...Osakabehime...can you explain why you dragged me to your room earlier?"

"Well...let me ask you this. Have you ever heard of Chaldea's trading cards?"

"Well...a little bit actually. Earlier, I've overheard Nursery, Abigail, Jack, Jeanne D'Arc Alter Santa Lily, and Paul talking about trading cards. Why though?"

Osakabehime let out a sigh. "Well listen. Chaldea's trading cards will have a new pack of characters coming out soon, and you're part of those new characters that are going to be released soon."