Fourth Holy Grail War Party

Shirou felt awkward at the room he was in.

Which included himself, Arturia, Ishtar, Parvati, Irisviel, Kiritsugu, Waver, Diarmuid, Alexander, Caster Gilgamesh, Saber Lancelot, Saber Gilles, and Assassin Hassan (Asa-ko and Zayd).

And they were all in a party of some sort, in which Alexander, the King of Conquerors, was hosting.

And he dubbed it "The Fourth Fuyuki Holy Grail War Party."

Shirou sighed. "I shouldn't have accepted that invitation that appeared at the front of my doorstep earlier..."

(A few hours ago...)

Shirou was getting himself ready for the day. As he made his bed, he proceeded to leave his room. However, when he was about to leave the room, an envelope appeared in front of him.

"An envelope? Don't tell me it's from Merlin again..." Shirou thought as he picked it up. He then opened the envelope to see the contents inside. Inside the envelope was a folded piece of paper. As Shirou unfolded it, the paper was an envelope.

It said:

Greetings Emiya Shirou! The one who wrote this letter is none other than me, Alexander, the King of Conquerors! You have been invited to a party for everyone who was involved with the 4th Fuyuki Holy Grail War! The party will be hosted by me! There will be free food and drinks nearby, so come to the party and enjoy yourself! The party takes place at night at 7:00 pm in my room!"

From, Alexander, the King of Conquerors.

Shirou sighed as he finished reading the letter. "An invitation from the King of Conquerors...huh...well a party like this shouldn't be bad. And I could use this as an opportunity to find out what my old man did during the fourth Fuyuki Grail War as well..."

As the day went on, it was getting close to 7:00 pm. It was time for Shirou to head towards to Alexander's room. After asking other servants where Alexander's room was, he finally arrived at the front of his room.

However, as he got inside, what he saw shocked him.

First, Alexander's room was huge. Very huge. Probably the size of a castle room.

Second, there were multiple tables filled with plates of foods and drinks.

And third, was the people that were in the room, which included Arturia, Ishtar, Parvati, Waver, Lancelot, Diarmuid, Saber Giles, Alexander, Assassin Hassan (Asa-ko and Zayd), and Caster Gilgamesh.

"Hey Shirou! You're just in time!" Alexander said with a smile on his face.

"Ah! Emiya-kun?! What are you doing here?!"

"Senpai?!"

"Shirou? What are you doing here?" Irisviel asked.

"Shirou! You should try this! It tastes good!" Arturia said as she was grabbing some food onto her plate.

Kiritsugu didn't say anything.

"My queen. What are you doing here?" Lancelot asked.

"Ah! Hey Emiya Shirou! It's been a while! How are you?"

Waver and the assassins didn't say a word.

"Heh? So that's the Emiya Shirou that everyone's been talking about lately..."

"Well, looks like he has arrived and he's late."

Shirou sighed at the comment Caster Gilgamesh said and went into the room. This was one party he was never going to forget.

(Back to the present...)

"Wow. I can't believe that there was this many servants that came to a party related to the fourth Fuyuki Holy Grail War. Especially since Tohsaka, Sakura, and Waver-sensei are here as well, although I don't know why though..."