Trauma Of Vegetables

Shirou was in Chaldea's cafeteria, preparing himself for the upcoming lunch break that was going to happen soon.

Which meant he had to feed Arturia and her many counterparts in which they would storm into the cafeteria and demand for Shirou's cooking along with Ishtar and her counterparts, Parvati, Kama, BB and her sisters, Illya and her counterparts, Miyu, Astraea, Irisviel, Jaguar-man, Irisviel, Kiritsugu, and many others.

To be fair, they all loved his cooking, including EMIYA's as well, since EMIYA is an alternate future counterpart of Shirou.

Especially Arturia and her counterparts. They relished it.

As Shirou was preparing the cafeteria for the upcoming storm that was about to come soon, there was a servant that came into the cafeteria. The servant that came into the cafeteria is an androgynous-looking boy who is fancily dressed.

That servant is Astolfo, one of the Twelve Paladins of Charlemagne.

"Hm...so that's Emiya Shirou huh? From what I heard, he solved Mordred's problem with his father. I wonder if he can solve this problem of Mordred...maybe I should greet him first."

Astolfo then came up to Emiya Shirou, making his presence known to him.

"Hm? Who are you? Can I help you?" Shirou asked Astolfo as he noticed him.

Astolfo smiled. "Greetings Emiya Shirou! My name is Astolfo, one of the Twelve Paladins of Charlemagne! And I have come to ask you for some help Emiya Shirou!" she exclaimed excitedly.

"Help? What kind of help are you talking about?"

"Well...it has something to do with Mordred..."

Shirou let out a small sigh. "Mordred? Is there something wrong with her? Did she get into a fight with Arturia and her counterparts again?"

"Well, it's not that...but rather, it's a small problem Mordred's been having ever since she arrived here."

"A small problem? What kind of small problem is that?"

"Well..." Astolfo said with a chuckle as he began to retell Shirou an event that happened before he arrived here...

(A year ago...)

Astolfo was humming to himself as he sat down next to Mordred in the cafeteria. "So, Mordred, how's life here?" he asked.

"Well, it's not bad at least. Although I still can't believe that my father is here...and she has a bunch of alternate counterparts that I have never heard of," Mordred replied as she took a piece of meat into her mouth.

Astolfo chuckled. "I'm guessing that things are awkward between you two, right?"

"Yeah. You have no idea..."

Astolfo and Mordred then continued eating their meals together. Eventually, they were almost done with their meals. However, there was a small problem that would eventually grow into a huge event that would remind both of them.

"Great. There's Brussel sprouts here...maybe I'll just leave them on the side..." Mordred then moved her Brussel sprouts like how a picky eater would. She then left the table, her plate unfinished as there were bits of Brussel sprouts on the side.

"Ah, Mordred. You didn't finish your plate," Astolfo said as she noticed the remaining Brussel sprouts bits on Mordred's plate.

"Tch. You had to notice huh?" Mordred said.

"Yeah. I've never seen you reject food before. So why did you put aside those Brussel sprouts?"

Mordred let out a small sigh. "I don't want to eat them..." she muttered quietly.