Chapter 3

There was nothing special at the brodcasting station I visited after almost being dragged there by the writer. It was because I only had a casual interview in front of the camera. 

They didn't ask me to dance, which should have been a formality. Of course, I didn't get any advice on going to a dance academy either.

It was also proof that the role I was supposed to play was clear. 

Well, it doesn't matter. The important thing is that I got my name on the participant list.

However, there were some unexpected elements.

The first recording date was much closer than I expected. 

"...In ten days?"

"That's right. Park Moondae-gun was the last one to join. We don't usually get a position like this, but you got really lucky~ Moondae-gun, you got this position because you're really good." (t/n: 군 (gun) means an honorific for an unmarried younger man)

She's certainly good at putting it nicely into words. 

Even though I was perplexed, I thought indifferently. 

It doesn't cost anything to trim the words a bit, so it was worth it to do whatever it takes. 

Of course, if they discover nothing special in me after waiting and watching, they will change abruptly. 

As much as this neighborhood, there will also be very few fields where people loss cut quickly.

Besides, it is an unrealistic request to prepare the filming and evaluation song in 10 days without giving any advice to the ordinary person.

They said it casually as if it were nothing, but if they had been a participant with an entertainment company, the company might have complained.

Whether it's a re-arrangement or Nabal, they're telling us to just use the instrumental and get cursed at. It will be edited out if it isn't enough to get criticized. (Nabal (나발) is a long, straight brass horn used in Korean traditional music.)

But I expected this much. 

"...Yes. Thank you."

I nodded as if I hadn't noticed anything, but I was still nervous about the filming date that was right in front of me.

The writer's face lit up with satisfaction.

"We are the ones who are grateful~ Then I will contact you for more details."

It was like asking me to leave. I left the broadcasting station without regret and made plans for the next 10 days.

Since the preparation time was short, it seemed that I'd have to use a more extreme method than I had planned.

* * *

The first day of filming came after 10 busy days had passed.

Although it is a natural structure of the survival program, it begins with evaluating each participant.

The 1st round of evaluation.