Chapter 86

[Tada!]

What was hidden under the cloth... was a heavy nameplate.

– ???

– ? What's this ㅋㅋㅋ

The luxurious and huge pearly nameplate, which could only be found on the desk of a corporate chairman, was written in Gungseo style.

[Loviewer]

[Loviewer]

Ryu Chungwoo opened his mouth with a smile.

[We chose this song by thinking of the fans who watch us with love.]

[LOVE plus Reviewer! Like that~]

Cha Eugene attached an additional explanation. He looked at the giant nameplate with proud eyes.

[You want to have it? It was made for you!]

[It means that our fans who have invested in us are the best... Ah, and after this W live, we'll send it to fans by lottery!]

It was only natural, but the nameplate that popped out of nowhere was so random that it was just funny.

By the way, Park Moondae had opposed it until the end, but he gave up because he was pushed back by the majority vote.

Anyway, Testar seemed so proud, so the fans just pushed down the comments with smiley and heart emoticons. Because they were cute.

Of course, the fierce situation was relayed back and forth to SNS.

– You're telling us on W app to take the old-fashioned nameplate and get rid of it, right? But it's the first W live, so we'll let it slide ㅠㅠ We'll let it slide only this once!

– Ah ㄹㅇㅋㅋ Good joke~

– I don't see any sh*t coming out, read the mood

– First of all, the name is fine, so the nameplate is unexpectedly cute ㅇㅋ?

Thanks to this, the members who were curious about the reaction to the fandom name and went closer to their smartphone screens were able to judge the situation based on texts such as 'ㅋㅋㅋ', 'ㅠㅠㅠ' and 'I love you'.

[Report! The response seems good!]

[I-I am glad...]

[Great!]

Testar excitedly continued the next presentation.

[Then, we will announce the official color next!]

* * *

Testar's first W live lasted quite a long time.

It was originally scheduled for two hours, but the members were unwilling to end the first W live only following the script.

So in the second half, quite a lot of TMI came out.

=========================

[Summary of the MBTI that Testar released on the W app today ㅋㅋㅋ]

: Ryu Chungwoo ESFJ / Lee Sejin A ISFP / Seon Ahyeon ISFJ / Keun Sejin ENTJ / Park Moondae INTJ / Kim Raebin INFP / Cha Eugene ENTP

It was a delicacy to see the kids who hadn't done anything like this do this live and have fun... Testar is where you should go even in W live...

※It wasn't an official test, so just watch it for fun!

=========================

– None of the kids' personality overlap ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ