Chapter 12

"Yeah~ We're so good, right? There are a lot of talented people, and there are a lot of good-looking people!"

Gold grade Lee Sejin said with a big smile. Everyone felt embarrassed, but they all nodded as if they agreed.

Even if everyone pretended to be as harmonious as they were, it was a natural thing because it was the right time to grow up. It's a relief to see that everyone has at least some sense.

"But, ah, Actor Sejin. We have the same name—. How do we differentiate ourselves?"

"Yes?"

"Oh, that's nice!"

"Right? Since you're an Actor, how about Bae Sejin?" (T/n: I think they take 배 from 배우 which means actor for this part.)

The gold grade participant who joined first grinned and added.

"Hey, then, because you're big, you will be Big Sejin."

"Big Sejin? Hey, that's nice. Call! What do you think? Sejin Hyung-nim?"

"...."

Child Actor Lee Sejin bit his lip as if he was holding back something, and said it.

"I just like my name."

"...."

"Ah—. I see."

The excitement disappeared in an instant. Then Gold grade Lee Sejin hurriedly opened his mouth.

"Oh, that's fine. Then, Hyung and Dongsaengs, please call me Big Sejin from now on~"

"It's nice~."

"What a nice nickname!"

Clap clap clap. The atmosphere was set with applause. Then, around the time each person introduced themselves, the MC picked up the microphone again.

"Participants, did you say hello to each other?"

"Please let us choose whatever song we want."

One of the team members muttered desperately. But there was no chance.

"Now then— let's start the song selection!"

"Whoa—"

"The song selection is random—"

Everyone murmurs with tired looks.

The MC waved his hand out and said humorously.

"Ey, everyone! This is one of the hit songs of the representative idols of the agency you picked! Don't be disappointed!"

They might have thought it was worth doing, so the atmosphere has gotten better.

"Now, the representative song will start playing at the sign in front of you. If you want to stop, just press the switch! Then, the first participant to join the sign, please come forward!"

The team members immediately changed their attitude.

"Hyung-nim, I will trust you!"

"The only way to live is a masterpiece song!"

"Phew, do I have to show my ability again?"

The first participant stepped forward in front of the sign with a cheer.

"Now, get ready... launch it!"

"Whoaa!"

A team member made a strange noise and immediately pressed the switch. Big Sejin (Since he brought this up himself, I'm going to call him this from now on) murmured next to me.