Chapter 6

I'm tired.

My eyes feel stinging.

They kept the participants at the set while these ignorant bastards judged all 77 participants.

They divided the participants into groups even at break time and only sent them to the restroom.

Most likely, it's because it's difficult to get hold of so many energetic children, but because of that, my patience is running out.

If I saw the status window from a position where I could see it from all sides, every performance would be boring.

I went to the filming of the active idol performance and watched it until I was sick of it, but the trainee's performance couldn't have been good enough to impress me.

Of course, there were two or three times when I was impressed.

I looked up at the two men sitting on the overly glamorous sofa.

They're the current 1st and 2nd place now. They are both from the same famous agency, and they did very well. The status window was impressive, too.

They both made their debuts, with one of them taking first place.

If I stick with those punks, my chances of making my debut will increase—. But the thought of playing with a teenager group that would have been a good match 10 years ago at this age made me dizzy.

Let's think about it again when the team battle comes out.

Fortunately, the evaluation is coming to an end.

"Participant Ryu Cheongwoo...9th place!"

I got pushed. The last participant squeezed through the top ranks, which were already packed. If things continue in this way— my current rank will be 22nd.

That was a fairly good defense I put up.

The number of participants whose skills are better than mine is, in fact—7 participants.

I should keep managing it so that the overestimation doesn't come up again.

"Thank you!"

The former representative of the national archery team, who left a soft impression, smiled as he walked off the stage.

I heard that he won a gold medal in the team event at the Olympics, but I'm not sure. I recall him only as a part of the group's debut lineup.

Anyway, he was a good talent that the agency would like because he wouldn't go to the army.

Wait.

Come to think of it... Do I have to enlist in the military?

In the past, I had received the 4th grade in my body and had to drop out for community service at the city hall.

Filming finally ended just as my mind wandered to a scary topic that I had never thought of before.

"Cut! Thank you for your hard work! Participants, let's move right away."

"Yes~"

Applause and responses rang out from throughout the place.

My head was spinning as I followed the staff's guidance.

As soon as this filming is completed, I must check to see if 'Park Moondae' is included there.

"Get your rank ticket~ You can take it on board!"

The accommodation was a 10-minute walk from the set. After the huge success of the first season, it was a newly built dormitory on a mountain behind the broadcasting station.