Chapter 56

'Did Park Moondae change his name?'

I didn't like the feeling of my backbone tightening.

Anyway, I shouldn't look awkward. I immediately picked up the microphone and said.

"...I've always been Park Moondae since the register of my birth."

"Hahaha!"

The MC's reaction was good.

This was true.

'As soon as I entered this body, I took off a copy of the resident registration, the draft, and even the family relationship certificate.'

I wasn't stupid, that kind of thing was only natural.

I'd looked for all the factors that might cause a problem.

Park Moondae continued to live under this name, and there were no other peculiarities. Except for the high school dropout thing that he wrote down himself, he was clean.

'He dropped out because of bullying, according to the suicide note.'

This meant that it wasn't going to cause a problem with the debut.

But that specific 'confirmation of name change'... Something about it bothered me.

'I'll have to look up the Internet as soon as I am done with this.'

"Oh~ they must have asked because your name is so unique!"

Feeling that there was nothing more to pick, the MC immediately wrapped up the question.

I waited for the filming to end, watching the other participants being asked questions.

* * *

I just found an in-depth SNS article on the Internet.

=========================

[I'm curious about what Moon Puppy had been doing, but I can't find anything. No, maybe he's an alien who changed his name]

=========================

'This must have been the problem.'

It was a bit of a letdown.

Since the original account owner was a famous illustrator, it quickly became a meme in a short period of time. Although it was only within the fan community.

– (That... makes sense!)

– Since he's serious about eating, he's like an alien that has been sent to investigate the food culture of the Earth

– I saw dog's ears on Moondae

It didn't matter if people laughed while making these jokes, but the situation itself raised some doubts.

'It's not that I didn't expect it to not come out at all.'

Park Moondae's name and date of birth were written on his profile.

To be honest, I thought his high school life would be revealed during the broadcast.

At least something like, 'I was in the same school, but he was a little weird'. I even expected words like 'A child who dropped out of school after going around alone.'

These statements wouldn't harm me. Rather, the fans would be relieved that I wasn't the type to bully anyone since I was such a weakling at school.

'Maybe because my impression has changed a lot.'

This conjecture seemed to make the most sense.

When I first came into this body, Park Moondae was skinny and had shaggy hair. In addition, a completely different person (me) came in, so the way of speaking, movement, and atmosphere would have changed.