Chapter 23

Keun Sejin led the arrangement meeting. And I got a fair amount of it.

[Kwon Heeseung: It's a relief that Keun Sejin Hyung-nim is the leader, well!]

[Ha Iljun: He is definitely a friend with leadership.]

Given how the interviews for Gold 1 and 2 turned out, it seems that the production crew purposefully pushed Keun Sejin's leadership.

"Oh, thank you, everyone~."

"If you're thankful, talk about me in the next interview."

"Me too!"

"Ah, of course~."

And in contrast to Keun Sejin's relaxed expression, another participant was staring at the screen in the living room.

I glanced at Choi Wongil.

"...."

Choi Wongil, who was quiet when he came to today's meeting, now had a tense look.

Indeed, how would the production team edit Choi Wongil's argument about me?

From my point of view, it would be fine as long as I didn't come out like I was trying to start a fight. Because in fast, if it's not that, I don't even care at all.

However, the editing also went in an unexpected direction.

They completely edited Choi Wongil's argument.

[The idea is good, but if something goes wrong, wouldn't it be like trying to make fun of the original song?]

Furthermore, Keun Sejin's rebuttal to my words was cut off.

Instead, the figure of Keun Sejin, who raised his head seriously, appeared.

[I've been thinking about it, but I think— there's a way to go strong while keeping the original song's sensibility.]

And it immediately connected as I gave my opinion.

'It seems like they don't need Choi Wongil's story.'

In order to keep the dramatic flow of the arrangement, the ambiguous argument in the picture was edited into nothing.

'Come to think of it, they just skipped it when we changed the parts at the beginning.'

Choi Wongil seemed relieved, but well, I don't know if that's the case.

In the end, Choi Wongil didn't get any good cuts until the very end.

Even at the very least, the interview did not come out well.

Maybe there wasn't much to write about in the interview because he complained a lot about parts and arrangements.

Anyway, that was probably good, and the important thing was my editing.

Just then, Park Moondae, on the screen, finished what he was saying with a faint smile.

[Let's mix it with horror.]

[...!!]

Then, they did close-ups of each team member to show how surprised they were.

'...I think that's too much?'

If anyone saw it, the edit seemed to show that I had come up with a unique idea.

There was even another interview.

[Ha Iljun: Wow! (Moondae) is saying that!]

[Kwon Heeseung: I thought this was it.]