Chapter 98

'The streaming has just started.'

I checked the screen again to see if it looked good and sat down.

Soon people started coming in.

Since there was a slight delay, I deliberately waited for a while and then said hello when the comments started to come in.

"Hello. Um, streaming personally to the Internet like this... I think it's the first time since that PR live."

I deliberately spoke slowly, observing the delayed response. The comments were filled with hearts, greetings, and aggro.

'It's still hard to read.'

I continued the introduction.

"I was thinking about what to do... I'm nervous. First of all, I prepared something familiar to you."

I slightly changed the angle of my smartphone and lowered it.

"Today... Tada."

The camera lit up the view in front of me. Today's menu, ssambap , appeared.

"Mukbang together... I've prepared it as content."

I lifted the spoon.

"Thank you for the meal."

Then I put a pre-wrapped ssambap in my mouth. Um, it tasted like stir-fried spicy pork.

'It's nice.'

Since this was my first broadcast, I made this myself out of conscience, but this was better because it tasted familiar and was easy to eat.

'Let's pay attention to the audio.'

After chewing and swallowing the food, I continued my small talk.

"I purposefully came in time for dinner, but if you have other schedules, later... You can play this while you eat."

– The camera angle!

– I can't see your eyes

– Oppa, the camera ㅠㅠ

– He's already started eating

"Ah."

When I checked my smartphone again, perhaps due to a lockup problem, the angle had gone down to the point that my eyes were barely visible.

'Isn't this fine?'

There didn't seem to be any problem in showing the eating content, but since they said they didn't like it, I adjusted the stand and pulled the smartphone back a bit.

"Wait a minute."

I turned the stand to secure it more firmly and tapped the smartphone.

"I think it's done, how is it?"

As I waited calmly, the replies started to mix in the comments. My eyes quickly caught the readable ones.

– Uaah

– My idol was holding me and shaking me

– Moondae's collarbone is straight

– Looks good

– Good

– I like it

"I guess it looks good."

Looking at the comments responding to me shaking the smartphone, it felt full of small people here.

'It's pretty funny.'

I smiled, sat back down, and began to eat. Then I picked the right comments and answered from time to time.