Chapter 50

"All right. I'll be rooting for you, participant Park Moondae."

"Thank you."

Cheongryeo accepted the rejection neatly without saying anything more.

I wanted to proceed according to the plan of drawing more conversations and picking out desperate cuts, but that kind of scenario wouldn't work with such a viable opponent.

'First of all, their value is too big.'

Since they were the last year's grand prize winner, there was a big difference. Rather, there was a high possibility that 'Park Moondae' would only look pathetic.

"Then I'll destroy this contract."

Cheongryeo picked up the contract, held it to the camera, and tore it in two.

'It's a performance.'

Perhaps he'd been told to act like that in advance.

"You had a hard time making a difficult decision. I wish you the best in the future."

"Thank you. Cheongryeo sunbae-nim, I hope you finish your activities well, too."

We shook hands and bowed, roughly matching the atmosphere.

"Ah, did you see our promotion this time?"

"Yes? Yes."

Shouldn't we end the shoot now?

I didn't know why, but the conversation continued. Let's respond sincerely.

"I really enjoy listening to the album."

"Wow~ What's your favorite song?"

Is this bastard doing this on purpose? Don't tell me he's being like this just because I refused.

"Um, I especially like 'Starlight'."

I picked out a song in moderation. Actually, I didn't have time to listen to it, but I saw it in a fan post shared on SNS while searching for 'Park Moondae'.

"Ah, I wrote that."

Cheongryeo happily pointed to himself.

'Cheongryeo is frugal in PR, too.'

They were already so popular that they couldn't get any better than this. He really was like an idol that had a lot of free time.

"Aha, you deliberately said that because I am here."

I just laughed. If I said no, it would be strange, and if I said yes, it would be strange too, so there was nothing else I could do.

Cheongryeo smiled facing me, then as if he suddenly remembered something, he went out of the door.

'What is it?'

Cheongryeo came back with an envelope in hand.

"It's nothing much, but I brought red ginseng for you to eat and be strong."

"Ah, thank you."

It was definitely a PPL, given that the brand logo written in gold on the red envelope was clearly visible.

'Anyway, red ginseng is welcome.'

As soon as I accepted it, Cheongryeo gave another final greeting.

"Then fighting!"

"Yes, fighting."

The shooting ended with us smiling at each other.