Chapter 46

In fact, getting stuck with Cha Eugene wouldn't destroy the atmosphere.

However, if Cha Eugene's team fell into hellfire in episode 9, it would be very solemn.

Do we have to put ourselves in such an uncomfortable situation?

I picked up my smartphone and thought about it for a while. To choose an appropriate refusal.

At that moment, Keun Sejin stepped in.

"What is it?"

"Ah, Raebin asked if Cha Eugene could join."

"Hmm... I think it'll be okay, though?"

Keun Sejin smiled.

"There's no way the production team will untangle that team in episode 9, right? It'll appear in the trailer for episode 10!"

"..."

Wow, I didn't think that far.

Besides, I didn't expect him to be so blunt. Since the school bullying controversy, he seemed more outspoken as if a strange trust had arisen.

"It's better to build a friendship with this opportunity~ Oh, right, The landlord's opinion is important! What do you think, Ahyeon?"

"I-I'm fine with it!"

"That's right!"

Seon Ahyeon calmly shouted yes and concentrated on reading the rules of the board game.

This guy's personality seemed to have changed a little.

I didn't expect him to invite an uninformed participant to his house.

"Well... If you say so."

I'll just tell them to come.

I reluctantly sent a reply to Kim Raebin.

* * *

It was after lunch that Kim Raebin and Cha Eugene arrived.

"Oh~ Come in!"

Keun Sejin greeted cheerfully.

By the way, Gold 1, who hurriedly joined after Keun Sejin 's remarks, 'Now that this is happening, I should call hyung', was also sitting in the living room

.

It was true that the picture became weird if Gold 1 was the only one who wasn't invited among the team members, but Cha Eugene's presence here was also strange.