Chapter 57

"Waiting for what?"

I sighed.

Considering that he had said with determination not to drop out and wait, Seon Ahyeon looked like he was about to cry at any moment

Anyone who saw it would know that I was dropping out.

Conversely, my brain was getting colder.

'There is a common saying... It is not something that can be solved by standing around.'

If I were an idol who already debuted, I might have the option of waiting while doing a self-reflection.

However, it was an impossible approach for an audition participant with the final just right around the corner.

Seeing a guy who people thought didn't deserve to be successful at the audition was still holding on only added to the resentment.

It wasn't just an audition, it was more of a suicide in this program, which was cable but currently had over 10% viewer ratings and dominated real-time search terms.

'If I am going to fall out of the final anyway, the next best thing is to resign quickly and figure out the situation.'

For now, let's pretend I don't know anything with vague words like 'health problems'.

That would have the least damage. If it was truly an unfair case as Park Moondae thought, explaining it would be easy.

And if I found out it was really this bastard's fault... Go to the party involved and apologize...

Damn it, that girl even dropped out, there was no way she would let Park Moondae be active.

But there was no other way.

"If there is no evidence that it is not Park Moondae, waiting will only make the situation worse."

"B-But... S-Sejin, too."

"At that time, I found out it was photoshopped right away. I also had a smartphone."

"..."

It was rare to be so lucky.

Seon Ahyeon bowed his head.

A brief silence fell again at the dorm. It was then.

"...Are you there?"

Once again, someone knocked on the door of the dorm.

"..."

"Yes."

After hearing Keun Sejin's short answer, the door opened. Kim Raebin came in.

And after that, Cha Eugene followed suit.

I didn't know why he followed to someone else's dorm, but if he came on purpose, he was a really tactless guy.

Kim Raebin immediately noticed that the atmosphere in the room was quite trashy.

"...Personal practice, it's now over..."

"..."

The two of them must have missed practice.

They didn't help much, but honestly... I was thankful.

I squeezed out my last patience.

"Go and practice."

"...! N-No..."

"There are only a few days left, so don't regret it."

"...What about you?"