Chapter 17

t/n : (Hello everyone, I will change Big Sejin to Keun Sejin for the nickname since it sounds better for a nickname, but I will still use Big Sejin depending on the situation. Thank you!)

Of course, it would be an important talent to be noticed in the entertainment industry because there were many cases where a brief moment on stage changed one's career.

However, from the title to the content, I couldn't get rid of the impression that this characteristic was only for the attention-seeker.

Even the exact growth rate is not mentioned; it just says 'a little more.'

"Can they use this vague expression in the status window?"

Is that why it's a D-class characteristic?

But there was no miracle such a status window responded to my complaints.

I finally accepted the reality.

Yeah. The characteristics that received attention—okay. If it helped me get debuted, that would be great.

Drrrt!

As soon as I closed the status window, the smartphone vibrated. I checked right away to see if it was someone from the production team.

But it wasn't.

"What the hell?"

It was Messenger Talk.

[Lee Sejin(Keun): Moondae Moondae, don't you check the group chat? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ]

[Lee Sejin(Keun): You didn't even read and ignore it, you're so cold Moondae-ya.]

"...."

I should have also turned off my personal messenger, but I didn't think of it. Unfortunately, I couldn't ignore the messages I'd already read when we were still going to meet in the future, so I had no choice but to send a reply.

[Me: I don't usually look at my phone. Sorry]

[Lee Sejin(Keun): Ey, why are you apologizing for? It's embarrassingㅎㅎ]

[Lee Sejin(Keun): Please check the group chat soon!]

Is there any special news?

I checked the group messenger room. In the group chat with the teammates from the last team match, there were over 500 new messages.

Of course, I had no intention of reading them all. So I scrolled down and checked only the last conversation.

The team members were captured and shared comments from the last stage.

It seemed like their social life was passing by since they were using the expression 'They said everyone on this team is handsome~' and saying that Older and Younger Brother are handsome.

[Lee Sejin(Keun): That's right, now that I think about it, every time I look at Moondae's face on TV, his face gets more handsome. ㅎ]

[Lee Sejin (Keun): For the sake of our friendship, please share the dermatologist with us.]

This is because of level up, you punk.

Of course, I couldn't say that, so I just told him I didn't go to any.

This guy who used a word like 'confirmation demand' just to ask about the dermatologist—.

Is it just my feeling? But I feel very tired.

At that moment, the vibration rang out again.

[Seon Ahyun: Moondae-ya, how are you? Thank you for always treating me well even in the first team match. I will definitely repay you next time— (See more)]