Chapter 91

<Let's Get Close First>'s preview video began by showing past guests.

After showing the appearances of huge celebrities, it showed the new guest at the climax.

[This guest is...]

[VTIC!]

Behind the caption, VTIC's numerous records and activities passed. And one of the members was zoomed in. It was a famous scene where they gave a greeting and received an award at an international award ceremony.

[VTIC's leader]

[Cheongryeo]

[Who does he want to be friends with?]

Soon after, a new screen appeared.

[One day in July 202X]

[Cheongryeo: Hello, I'm VTIC's Cheongryeo.]

It was a pre-meeting video featuring Cheongryeo in plain clothes.

[Q: What are the criteria for selecting the person you want to be friends with?]

[Cheongryeo: I guess... A fellow singer? (Laugh)]

[Cheongryeo: Actually, I've been focusing on my activities, so I've rarely met fellow singers.]

A small caption saying 'A Workaholic's Lamentation' appeared and disappeared.

[Q: If you can only ask for one person?]

[Cheongryeo: It's difficult. (Laugh)]

[Cheongryeo: Actually, there's someone I've been paying attention to lately.]

[Cheongryeo: I think he's kind of similar to me.]

Cheongryeo's voice that came out next was covered with a 'beep-' sound.

The shape of his mouth was also obscured, so no clues could be gathered from it.

But the next moment, almost everyone could guess who Cheongryeo was pointing at.

It was because only some part of <Idol Inc.>'s 'Just Me' performance was zoomed in and broadcasted in blurry quality.

It meant that since it all was leaked in the article anyway, they were openly giving a hint.

[Who is the 'similar fellow singer' pointed out by Cheongryeo?]

[It will be revealed next week in <Let's Get Close First>!]

And the comments were already occupied with spoilers.

– It's Park Moondae

– Anyone can see that it's Park Moondae ㅋㅋㅋ

– Wow, Cheongryeo-nim, you rarely show up on variety shows, but finally ㅠㅠ I'm looking forward to your chemistry with your hoobae!

– Wow, it's going to be very fun

The best comments were basically like these.

It was another story if you arranged it by the latest order or went to SNS, but at any rate, the expectations of the general viewers were high.

It was rare for male idols to secure popularity, and among them, those two, who hadn't made solo appearances in entertainment shows, showed up in a public entertainment show.

And for one of the two, it was his first appearance in a public entertainment show, so the fans were completely excited.

– Gasp, Moon Puppy's solo entertainment ㅠㅠ