Chapter 76

Keun Sejin grumbled for quite some time.

"No, you're not playing along. It's not like I asked for a girl's number."

"..."

If you did, something else would have gone away, not glucose candy.

Anyway, after eating all the candy, Keun Sejin felt better and he joked again after getting into the car.

"Ah, I get it. Is there a girl idol you want to see, Moondae?"

There isn't any, you bastard.

'I saw them a lot at events, what are you talking about.'

I smirked and replied.

"What about you?"

"Ah, I'm married to the fans~ Girl idol? What is that?"

Ryu Chungwoo laughed at Keun Sejin's natural words.

Kim Raebin responded seriously.

"That's right. We should try to stay wary of other groups, regardless of gender."

"Hn?"

"Because girl idols are also competitors...!"

"...?"

Everyone couldn't answer for a moment because Kim Raebin suddenly shouted fiercely.

I didn't know what kind of signal he took it for, but Kim Raebin continued to explain more seriously.

"Think carefully. Idols are a long-term competition. But there are only a few people who like idols. Then, idol groups last for a long time regardless of gender, and the more you try different concepts, the more our target audience overlaps....!"

Seon Ahyeon was taken aback.

"I-I see...!"

"That's right. So we must always be on our guard against idol groups whose demands might overlap!"

"..."

"...Um."

There was a moment of silence.

'Just... Let's just agree.'

I struggled to open my mouth.

"Um, that's right."

"...!! Right!"

Kim Raebin's eyes sparkled as if he was enjoying the moment of victory. Ryu Chungwoo gently took over the situation.

"Raebin is smart."

"Thank you!"

Behind Kim Raebin's spirited voice, I heard Cha Eugene muttering softly.

"Are you an idiot?"

The relationship between those two similar people consisted of ignoring each other. I got it now.

* * *

Filming for music shows continued every day until Sunday after that.

After doing the pre-recording in the middle of the night every other day, my head started to feel dizzy.

At least, the pre-recording on Fridays was held from 9:00, so I could take a breather, but since I went to work at 7:00, there was no big difference.

I became like this with even the characteristics of 'Baccus 500′, so I didn't have to see the other guys' situation to know how they were doing.

'Lee Sejin almost collapsed yesterday.'

Fortunately, he fell down in the car and finished without getting hurt. Perhaps the agency was also surprised, the diet that didn't contain any grease had loosened up since then.