Chapter 85

[Have we logged in?]

[I think the alarm has just set in.]

Although the transmission was only delayed, Testar's members, who had no experience in this kind of live broadcasting, whispered while looking at the screen.

Then Cha Eugene shouted with a bright face.

[Oh, there's a number!]

[Ah!]

[Hello~]

Looking at the real-time comments that popped up in an instant, Testar's members smiled and lowered their heads, and then they waved their hands.

"Hello... Hello!"

A college student waved her hand unconsciously when she saw Park Moondae bowing on the screen.

The puppy lying on the bed stared at her with a look as if it had seen all sorts of weird things, but it wasn't the time to care about that.

'I couldn't even go to the fan signing, so I have to watch the W live!'

She was planning to go to graduate school after graduating in the fall and couldn't make time at the end of June, unlike her friend who was a homma. Thanks to that, she had to let go of the fan signing event with eyes full of tears.

'I was thinking of breaking my savings account...'

It hurt her heart even though her friend had consoled her through a text message as she cried about how she had money but couldn't use it. What Moondae did at the fan sign... It was because she had heard too much detail...

'When he dyes his hair blonde... I'll meet him then.'

She concentrated on the screen, muttering that when she saw him in real life for the first time, she wanted him to have blonde hair. It was a sad self-justification...

[The reason we're doing this W live today... It's because we're finally announcing the official name of our fans.]

[Woow!]

Testar applauded and responded enthusiastically to Ryu Chungwoo's words.

Moondae was also clapping, the cloth fluttered because he moved without rolling up the big-sized sleeves.

"So cute...!"

The dog raised its ears, thinking she was talking to it, but it quickly realized that she wasn't and it looked away from the college student with sullen eyes.

On the screen, comments were going up fast.

– I love you!

– Congratulations on winning first place ㅠㅠ

MARRY ME PLEASE

– ♡♡♡♡

– It's my birthday today, please call my name ㅠㅠ

– Let's make Testar's next album a hit!

Since it was just the beginning, many comments like these just poured out.

Testar seemed to want to read something, but they couldn't read it well because it was too fast, so they just smiled instead. Because they had confirmed that there were a lot of hearts.

[It's good to see you~ Everyone!]

[I missed you a lot~ What are you all doing? It's 3 pm on the weekend, so it's the right time to eat a snack~]

[I want to eat snacks!]

As soon as Cha Eugene finished speaking, the staff behind the smartphone camera sent a signal saying, 'I will bring it to you, so please proceed with the opening as scripted.'