Chapter 100

When I woke up, my boss had disappeared.

'Is it a dream?'

It wasn't a dream.

The director, who had been fighting with fans for the past few days, had disappeared.

Of course, he didn't quit. He just went back to where he used to work.

As it turned out, the director was slowly filling up his portfolio and looking for opportunities.

According to what I heard from the staff gossiping, he originally planned to leave in a year.

In the meantime, there was a dispute with the fans, so he talked to the higher-ups using that as an excuse and quickly flew away.

And of course, the 'collaboration between Testar and the game' that was included in the director's portfolio...

It continued. He had already signed the contract.

'F*ck.'

However, I couldn't whine to the fans who were happy about sending the director away.

I accepted the reality and started getting ready to go out.

Today was Friday, the day when the meeting was scheduled.

* * *

"Hello, I'm a huge fan!"

"Hello!"

"Hello!"

The man and woman who I met at the meeting were surprisingly gentle.

It was to the point that I felt sorry for having anticipated the impression of scammers.

Besides, their side seemed a bit dazed, it seemed the talk of collaboration was a little out of the blue.

"That... Should I explain our game first?"

"Y-Yes!"

"We will listen."

"Yes, then..."

What followed... It sounded quite unique and fun.

It was also unexpected.

'Hoo.'

"...So, the main story of the game is the story of the main character exploring Seoul, which was destroyed by a mysterious material from a meteorite. It's a roguelike adventure where you meet various forces in Seoul, and your comrades and abilities change depending on your choices."

"It sounds really fun!"

"Ah, thank you!"

Kim Raebin was the first to applaud.

This... It was a sign that this would be fine.

Surprisingly, does this mean that what the director threw away might not be trash, but high-quality beef?

Besides, these people were quite friendly. It wasn't just their words that were kind, but that meant we could use their goodwill.

"Actually, this collab... We also received it out of blue, so we didn't have enough time to investigate, but when we checked the basics... The 'Magical Boy' that you made was really cool."

"Ah, thank you. We also want to check the game soon. It sounds like a lot of fun."

"Oh, then, hold on a second... Would you like to play?"

"Yes?"

"I'm fixing the bug, but it's already possible to play! It should be fine."

A smartphone device came out of the arms of the person sitting on the left. It was a large Android model.