Chapter 8

Strictly speaking, Park Moondae's dance wasn't all that impressive. It's just enough that he can fit in a group dance and wouldn't be stood out.

To put it another way, it gives the people who watch him participate in group dances enough enjoyment.

'Even if I call it a debut song right now—'

It looks like he won't be pushed by the other members. What an incredible development!

The choreographer was slightly excited by the unexpected situation but soon calmed down.

'He can't suddenly have a talent he didn't have in two days.'

So, if he had used his brain a little, he would have tried to match the impact of the first introduction with only the early performance.

'In a little while, he'll lose the rhythm again....'

"...."

But it didn't go back. Park Moondae entered the chorus with the same level as the beginning.

No, on the contrary, the tempo control in the chorus improves as the song continues.

He's not like the majority of the lower-class participants, who move weakly. It's not a dance that roughed up the joint, but it did catch a certain angle.

– The one who is shining on stage today... It's me!

In addition, he also sings the whole song honestly, without skipping or missing any parts.

Even though the technique was lacking, it was clean and powerful, and there wasn't a single note that was flat or out of tune.

Judge Mudie lightly tapped the pen next to the choreographer.

It seemed like she was just doing it unconsciously, but this must mean that she likes it so much.

Even in his ears, who doesn't know much about vocals, he thought Park Moondae was the best among participants so far.

– Look, at this moment–I'll shine the brightest!

No, he's at a great level.

A clean tone enters his ear.

'How much effort does an amateur put into dancing while singing and still being so stable?'

The choreographer thought about it casually.

He treated those who were 'good, promising, full of potential' differently from those who were not.

And now, inside the choreographer's mind, Park Moondae's grade, which had fallen because he wasn't good at dancing, was changed.

'Since he can sing well, he must be worried about singing steadily while dancing. Is he busy learning the choreography?'

But the feeling of discomfort hasn't entirely disappeared.

'...It's hard to dance like that in two days without any reason.'

Meanwhile, Park Moondae finished the song without losing tempo and strength until the end of the second verse.

The judges' seats were silent.

Despite his doubts, he suddenly felt positive emotions rushing through his head.

It was admirable.

"Whoo, whoo, thank you."

Soon after the song ended, Park Moondae's face was turning red, and he was breathing hard as if he had used up all his strength.