Chapter 44

After the performance, the <Moon Rabbit> team returned to the group waiting room for a reaction cut. It was a room where a large monitor was installed to watch other teams' stages.

As soon as I got off the stage, everyone's eyes were swollen like a crucian carp.

Honestly, it was understandable that they cried. We couldn't rest properly for over ten days and finished the preparation with clenched fists. If I were 20 years old, I'd be crying too.

"Hey, how can Moondae not shed a single tear? Are you really from the National Intelligence Service..."

"No."

I stopped Gold 1's attempt to use that topic as a joke. The surrounding team members giggled.

The atmosphere was comfortable.

'I know you did a good job.'

Since there were other teams here, I didn't say it out loud, but the estimate had already been made through the midterm evaluation and rehearsal.

Unless someone from another team suddenly showed off their crazy potential and teleported on stage, this was a winning game.

Thanks to this, our reactions came out especially well whenever other teams showed up on stage.

Because we felt comfortable, we could enjoy other teams' performances without self-interest.

'It's fun.'

I also went back to the audience's position and enjoyed the stages. Of course, I looked around and reacted a bit.

'First of all, the second and the third team are doomed.'

The second team's arrangement was so sudden and they failed to complete the choreography in time, so more than half of the people ruined the dance motions in the second half.

I think the third team wanted to push a sexy concept like Keun Sejin, but it was just too much and didn't make any sense... It was uncomfortable to watch.

'Women would hate it even more.'

The key was how much the broadcast would correct it with editing.

And the fourth team seemed to have recovered enough to come out well.

This team with Gold 2 in it picked a cute and upbeat song and they didn't make a big difference in the arrangement from the original song, but it matched well.

"Heeseung is good!"

Gold 1 screamed excitedly as Gold 2 came out to the center. I applauded, too.

Now there was only one team left.

It was Ryu Chungwoo's team who had tasted the hellfire.

'Poor fellow.'

If there was someone here who didn't feel sorry for Ryu Chungwoo in this round, that person must have never done a group project.

I could see that the relationship between Lee Sejin and Choi Wongil had become completely twisted. On top of that, he had to finish the performance with the troll and Cha Eugene.

That alone was an achievement to be paid for.

For reference, Cha Eugene was still in a state of low spirits, and he had visited once every two or three days to pick up snacks.

I didn't know if he would use as much energy on stage as the chocolate he put in his mouth, but it didn't matter if he couldn't. It wasn't my team.

"Fighting!"