Chapter 88

...Unexpected extreme horror experience... The number of people was divided using common sense.

"We can divide it into two, two, and three."

"Phew..."

The scaredy-cats' complexions improved when they were told they weren't going to enter alone. Especially, Kim Raebin.

"T-Then... how are we going to divide it?"

"I want to go with Chungwoo hyung!"

"Me, too!"

Ryu Chungwoo's stock price suddenly started to rise.

'...Certainly, he's particularly reliable in this area.'

Ryu Chungwoo looked around and opened his mouth with a smile.

"Haha, then including me... Um, should I go together with Raebin and Moondae?"

"Thank you!"

"Ei~ Then it's no fun! Chungwoo hyung-nim, it's only fun when you make a two-people group!"

Keun Sejin started to sprinkle vinegar on the rice.

(TL notes: sprinkling vinegar on the rice = making things go wrong by interfering with things that are going well.)

'This bastard is really...'

I was afraid of horror movies so I supposed that concept was correct.

"Hmm, is that so?"

"Of course!"

...And because Keun Sejin persuaded Ryu Chungwoo, the groups were designated by the person who won the rock-paper-scissors until the end.

"Hey~ so that's what happened."

'F*ck.'

The most ridiculous thing about this was that Keun Sejin survived until the final.

'Isn't someone who says things like that usually get ruined in the end?'

Keun Sejin smiled and formed a group in an instant.

So I...

"Aaaaah!!"

"Get out! Get out!"

With the crazy combination of Keun Sejin and Cha Eugene, we explored the haunted house.

With this combination, I felt like my eardrums would burst out first before I could get out...

I managed to ask Cha Eugene.

"...You're not afraid of horror movies."

I thought he wasn't afraid of ghosts and was just weak against gross things. However, Cha Eugene jumped up at every step as if he had stepped on a frog alive.

"Just watching it is fine! I hate real ones! Only the fake ones are fine!"

"...."

'Isn't this completely fake in a sense...'

But this... It wasn't a matter of convincing him, so let's move on.

Instead, I asked Keun Sejin.

"Why did you choose me?"

"What can I say... It's my conscience calling? I want to join the three-person group, but my inner self cried that it wouldn't be fair if I brought someone brave."

"..."

"So, I decided to show the three scaredy-cats how to overcome it!"

What a load of crap.