Chapter 38

"First, I want to do <I Like the Wait>."

"...!!"

Seon Ahyeon looked visibly shaken.

His attitude showed that he didn't expect I would sympathize with his song selection.

"R-R-Really?"

"Yes."

It was true that <I Like the Wait> was a good song, and the fact that it was a song from 5 years ago added an extra point.

<Soul> that Kim Raebin mentioned was a song two years ago.

'I thought about it during the first team match, but VTIC's latest song is burdensome.'

Kim Raebin seemed confident, but we didn't have to take risks.

However, I had to reflect on the opinion of Kim Raebin, the person who would lead the arrangement.

To take advantage of his characteristic, <Maestro>, I had to throw a keyword that suited his taste.

Contrary to Seon Ahyeon's expression of joy, Kim Raebin looked a little gloomy. I guess he already expected that his opinion wouldn't be accepted.

"But 'self-production' is the theme of this team match, so it's hard to put up the original song as it is."

"Ah..."

"So I wish there's an unconventional arrangement. Personally, among what Raebin suggested earlier, 'Oriental style' seems the best."

"That."

Kim Raebin looked dazed as if lost in thought and immediately rejoiced.

"Certainly, the lyrics aren't awkward either... With the right instrument, I can come up with a very interesting arrangement. If we modify the choreography according to the arrangement, we will be able to create very impressive stage scenes."

"That's a relief."

For once, Raebin let it pass.

Then all that's left is Keun Sejin and Gold 1.

I turned my head and scanned the two.

As soon as our eyes met, Keun Sejin smiled calmly.

"What about arranging it in a sexy oriental style?"

"...!"

"Even if we go with the oriental style anyway, we have to decide what kind of atmosphere we want to use in it. If possible, let's put on sexy impact, that's all!"

His words weren't wrong.

'You must have thought of this since the beginning...'

Among the opinions that came out so far, no one commented that we couldn't use the 'sexy concept' so he probably intended to tie it up like this regardless of my answer.

'Funnily enough, it's hard to refute him.'

Sure enough, Gold 1 sighed playfully.

"You're such a great guy, really..."

In fact, he meant it. Looking at the other two's expressions, they already let it pass.

"Haha, am I like that?"

Keun Sejin shrugged. With this, the opinions of the four team members were reflected in the song selection.

'Since it's like this, let's take the remaining one.'

There were few viewers who hated a warm and democratic team atmosphere. I opened my mouth again calmly.

"Shall we use the rabbit, too?"