Chapter 29

The judges looked like they were about to say something along the lines of, 'Then are you guys saying that Raebin did everything wrong?'

So, I had to choose my words well.

'I have to make it sound like I am listing facts, not trying to fix the situation.'

"Yes, Raebin... Since he could make an arrangement, we consulted with the arranger, and we all decided on the direction of the arrangement."

Kim Raebin flinched.

'He can't open his mouth.'

Fortunately, Ryu Chungwoo came right in.

"That's right. We'll talk about the problem you mentioned and solve it. Therefore, on the day of the team match, we'll make sure to show you the best performance."

We saved it.

Ryu Chungwoo and I didn't add anything else.

The judges looked thoughtful, but they soon nodded.

'They probably thought that the opportunity to reprimand us already passed.'

It was a relief.

"Then you'll have to start rearranging it again, but you'll be far behind the other teams. Can you do it?"

"We'll do it. We can do it, right?"

"Yes!"

"We can do it!"

If only it wasn't for the guy who threw his senses to the trash can and brought us all the way here, hopefully, he wouldn't miss the answer again.

Fortunately, this time, the troll also came to his senses and answered vigorously.

Judge Youngrin nodded.

"Okay, but you have to know that it can be a reckless challenge in this time constraint, the consequences are yours to bear."

"That's right. There's no guarantee that changing it will make it better than it is now."

But if the stage wasn't good because we didn't change it, there would be a reaction like, 'Why didn't you change it even after getting feedback?'

And since it would include something like 'you have no challenge spirit', it was meaningless.

In the end, whatever we do, the process is edited and evaluated according to the results.

All the participants knew this implicitly, so there was a sense of discipline and tension in the team.

"Yes, we'll keep that in mind."

The moment Ryu Chungwoo's answer seemed to end the situation, a voice interrupted.

"May I say something?"

It was the original singer with a microphone.

"Oh, yes... Go ahead."

With a slight reluctance, the judges answered the original singer who suddenly stepped in, and the original singer lifted the microphone with deep eyes.

"On your stage... I couldn't feel the power of < Burning Like the Sun>."

"...?"

What are you saying out of the blue when everyone's already done talking?

The original singer continued to talk over the people who were subtly bewildered.

"This song needs to inspire courage and passion in people's hearts, right? But just because you guys are handsome and good at dancing doesn't mean you can properly deliver that message."