Chapter 33

After the introduction of a new system to reduce the number of votes of participants in <Idol Inc.>

– Are you kidding me? ㅋㅋㅋ Are the producers crazy?

The Internet had become a mess.

– They've lost it, what if someone has a bad intention and holds a hate vote?

– It's not spicy anymore. It's hellfire

– Oh seriously, I can't watch the next ranking announcement because it's too painful, you bastards, what are you doing to the kids?

– Shouldn't we boycott at this point?

Posts criticizing the production team and the program first covered all the communities.

It was a natural reaction, but after this criticism became a basic sentiment, these kinds of posts would begin to appear.

– Participants who will benefit from this negative vote and those who will lose.jpg

It was a review of the participants.

If you go further from here, there will be a flurry of slanderous comments about the participants people don't want to push for.

"Hmm."

I skimmed through the post on the best bulletin board in seven minutes.

As I slowly scrolled down, I saw the name I was looking for.

=========================

[Park Moondae's risk of falling in rank ★★]

: Whenever stories about him come out, there are messy fights everywhere about whether his personality is good or not. Some kids bite at the level of a psycho. His number might drop quite a bit.

=========================

'Two stars are fine.'

Honestly, I knew this would happen. This was because Park Moondae was an extreme character who either had to be liked or disliked, with no in-between.

'The PR live and the first team match editing was well done, so I guess that made up for it.'

In addition, the participants of October 31 who appeared in the first team match were latecomers at this point. This meant they were bound to be beaten by malicious fans of existing strong participants.

When I scrolled down, except for Keun Sejin, everyone was in danger of falling in rank.

'Of course, I can't believe this one article alone.'

The fact that this article became popular and was not ignored by people meant that it was somewhat similar to public opinion.

Of course, there were fights in the comments.

– You wrote a long post, pretending that you're mastering the history of Idol Inc, and pretending to dominate public opinion on the Internet? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

– I'm already tired, I hope this stops, really...

– ㅋㅋㅋㅋThese people are obviously clenching their teeth, why are you guys sucking up to people who are being cursed at? ㅋ

– Isn't this the truth? Admit the realityㅎㅎ

And among these comments, there were people talking about the participants who were posted in the article.

They were mainly enjoying chewing, biting, and tasting the participants who were likely to fall.

– ㅋㅋㅋ Sejin's fall is confirmed∼