Chapter 101

It was Sunday, September 23.

Testar's fans, Loviewers, were saddened by the dried-up content.

Of course, Testar regularly left news on SNS and they steadily delivered news related to advertisements and events every few days.

However, fans couldn't forget the taste of the debut activity that poured like a waterfall.

– No other news from the kids...?

– The director was kicked out too, I hope they can do a celebration party on W app for about a week

– We have a conscience, too. We don't already want a comeback. Guys, but how can we not get WeTube's own variety show...?ㅎ

– It feels like only eating barley rice and soy sauce after having a banquet feast every day ㅠㅠ

Fans who were so conflicted between conscience and desire were expecting to fall asleep in agony on the coming Monday.

That is, until the video came up.

– Uh, something just came up on the official account. It's WeTube??? (link)

[Testar(TeSTAR) "Bonus book" Comeback Trailer (with 127 Section)]

-???

– Comeback trailer?

– All of a sudden?

– I almost had a cardiac arrest.

People screamed and freaked out, but they clicked on the video right away.

The thumbnail was a left eye looking through a scope. It was unknown whether it was a lens or a CG, but it was shining with a rather eerie purple light.

And soon the video started playing.

[...]

What appeared was a long black leg. The outstretched feet, clad in sleek leather pants, strode to somewhere.

The camera followed each footstep, moving at a high speed into a destroyed hallway marked with plasterboards and cloth.

The camera went all the way up from the bridge, and in an instant, it showed a left hand wearing a black finger suit. In the process, a face profile was zoomed in together.

It was Cha Eugene with his red hair down.

And in Cha Eugene's hands... There was a worn-out red stuffed toy.

[♫♪♩♪-]

Whistling a familiar melody, Cha Eugene turned over the stuffed doll.

There was a cogwheel behind the doll's back. His right hand grabbed the cog without hesitation and started turning it.

Click click.

The sound of the gears turning was loud, and soon a strange sound began to mix.

Pi Pi Pi Pipipipipi

PPi-.

Clang.

With a popping sound, the screen turned black. A narration echoed.

[WHAT makes people live?]

[...A CHOICE]

When the screen lit up again, the background changed.

It was a half-destroyed playground. The sand had hardened, and the goalpost had already been torn down. The moment a strange pattern was caught in the middle of it in an aerial shot.