Chapter 67

The reason why a baseball club concept suddenly popped out was because of the director.

It was said that the existing concept brought out by the staff was rejected yesterday evening.

"The director has set the world view similar to cartoon movies. He said that the school's background in cartoons is sports, um, so it's decided to be a baseball club."

By the way, the original concept was retro.

'Isn't it too irrational to use as a school-related worldview?'

Still, it was at least suitable for a disco song.

A disco song and baseball club... It was neither rice nor porridge.

(TL notes: It was neither rice nor porridge = a project or an event that doesn't result in anything. Like when you try to cook rice and it becomes neither porridge nor rice.)

As if they knew that, the staff kept talking about the song.

The story of the director popped out because they also felt it was unfair, but it was clear that they were regretting what they had done.

"We worked on a tight schedule, but the song came out well in our opinion."

"Um, yes."

Come to think of it, it was a song I had heard somewhere. Originally, this was the debut song for <Idol Inc.>'s passing participants. Although the arrangement was a bit different and there were no lyrics yet.

"Everyone... I hope you can set a concept that doesn't feel too different from this youthful style of students."

"Yes, I'll do my best."

"If it doesn't go well, it's okay to just choose a song and give it to me!"

"Ah... Yes."

"Don't worry, just tell me quickly~"

'I don't have much expectation.'

I just felt the urgency of office workers to meet the deadline quickly.

'We really don't have much time.'

Perhaps, if it became more urgent, 'Testar's participation' would be used only for marketing purposes, and the company would take care of everything.

I wonder how the album we prepared so hastily would turn out... Hmm, it wasn't a very promising prospect.

"Thank you!"

The mood of the members coming out of the meeting was uncertain.

Everyone felt it instinctively. That the debut performance reviews were not going to be great.

Ryu Chungwoo opened his mouth.

"...Shall we do our best?"

"Yes."

"They say we're going to use a studio or something like that!"

Surprisingly, opinions that we should pick the results as soon as possible were gathered, even if meant staying up all night.

These guys, who hadn't forgotten their habit of working to death in auditions, had become accustomed to choosing and thinking about the results first.

"Guys, wait!"

As I confirmed that the manager was urgently contacting the reality show crew, I felt a strong premonition.

'I won't be able to sleep for more than five hours.'