Chapter 22

I tried to build up my stamina by exercising and practicing at the same time until the 3rd episode aired.

Fortunately, the qualities of Park Moondae were not at the bottom, so I could follow it exactly as I wanted.

The unfortunate thing is that most of the practice achievements have been filled up to 500 times.

'And I don't think it will be easy for me to quickly level up my stats from now on.'

Nevertheless, it was fortunate that the stat reward would occasionally pop up whenever I achieved success on stage or fame.

Anyway, after spending a full week, it returned to Friday again.

I headed to the location of the appointment around 5 p.m.

It was an officetel located quite far from Seoul's outer station, and it was probably the home of someone from the former team.

And I experience something amazing in the process of coming out of the subway station.

"Excuse me!"

"Yes?"

"By any chance... aren't you from Idol Inc.?"

Someone asked me something like this.

To be honest, the question is just a formality, but that person's eyes were already shining with certainty.

I pondered for a moment, then nodded.

I didn't even wear a mask. Because even if someone takes a picture of me, I would still be in a situation where I would be unable to take it, replace it, and lie about it.

"Yes, that's right."

"Ah, as expected!"

The woman who spoke to me was clearly happy.

"I'm really enjoying it. And you're really good at singing...Excuse me, can I take a picture with you?"

What should I do with this?

At the thought that Keun Sejin could leave photo evidence, I make sure to dress modestly and come out. However, unlike when I was filming, I didn't have any makeup on.

(t/n: 인증샷 means take a photo to prove it happened. For this sentence, it's meant to prove it they really met a celebrity or something.)

I know this since I've taken photos of it before. So unless it's acceptable, most idols' bare-faced photos need to be edited.

'...So, when I take photos during rehearsal, I will sometimes add full editing before selling them because of my conscience.'

However, it was more important not to make noise in the current situation.

"Yes. Can I look here?"

"Oh! Yes, yes, wait a minute—!"

The woman quickly turned on the camera editing app and took a picture together in selfie mode.

It's good that this person understands the importance of morals in society.

"Ah, thank you so much. I will definitely vote, no, I will buy stocks!"

"Ah, thank you."

There's a high probability that she won't do it because she can't even remember Park Moondae's name, but let's say thank you first.

Anyway, because of how this person reacted, everyone started to look at this place. It gradually became burdensome as people passing by began to look at us.

Debut Or DieOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara