Chapter 66

From the moment I met and talked to the agency official, I felt awkward.

He had been working in the planning and marketing team of another T1 affiliate, but this time he was appointed as the director.

In short, this person was the head of the company's business division, and he had no experience in the entertainment business.

'F*ck.'

Fortunately, the content production team underneath him seemed to have been packed with experienced people, but this punk sounded strange.

"Worldview?"

"These days, most idols who are aiming for global fandom have a worldview. Right? All young kids... You like cartoons and stuff."

"..."

You're holding tightly onto useless things.

Worldview? That's nice.

But if you say that you will release a new song within a month, is it okay to start by talking about the worldview? Even if it's a single, you should talk about the song right away.

And Testar wasn't in a hurry to see the world.

'I made all kinds of characters and stories through auditions, but what are you saying...'

As far as I knew, the worldview was about providing content that fans could immerse themselves in and play with, but <Idol Inc.> itself was made for that kind of content.

In addition, the members had already gone through the debut process, gaining public awareness and positioning.

This meant that the agency only needed to bring popular songs, sophisticated choreography, and costumes.

Even if the worldview was still rough, it didn't matter since we could be built it slowly while preparing for the next album.

'Did you see a lecture or something?'

Recently, as agencies had been appealing their own independent capabilities due to the stock issue, it seemed that this guy was also affected by it because he kept referring to the worldview as if it were some kind of great plan of the century.

'It's because it's your career.'

What was even crazier was that he worked hard without knowing much about it.

"...Us?"

"Yeah! I watched the broadcast, you guys were doing good."

The director praised each member, saying that he 'binge-watched' <Idol Inc.> diligently, and then he brought up a bombshell.

"Well, let me tell you right now. You're going to perform two songs."

"...?!"

"However, the company will only be in charge of one song. The other one will be managed by the talented Testar."

Of course, we would do the confirmation and revision ourselves.

"Making it according to our world view, just like this~ It's nice, isn't it? Self-produced!"

Self-produced idols are the trend, blah blah blah...

He wanted to do everything that others said was good.

It seemed he wanted the new agency to have an image 'independent and hip'.

Of course, the members were bewildered, but as befitting of those who successfully completed <Idol Inc.> where all kinds of tricks ran rampant, they didn't show it.