Chapter 58

On the Internet, rumors of Park Moondae were quickly corrected.

Thanks to the explanation of the person directly involved, few people unnecessarily criticized it.

However, only the persistent sarcasm of the haters, who were unable to take out their anger on 'Park Moondae who deserved getting cursed', remained.

-I don't know if the impression has changed, but it looks like he got plastic surgery, blargh, the delusional loser acted as if he had become something ㅋㅋ Fantastic ass-kicking ㅎㅎ

– On the show, he pretended to be tough and acted 'my way' but he's just a loser. That or being the thief of the sanitary pad isn't at all a lie?

– Yes, it doesn't change the fact that Park Moondae is a dropout. I don't suck adults who can't even graduate from high school🖐️

After all, the final was just right around the corner, and fans were enraged to see people rushing to damage his image in any way possible.

– It's the end of humanity...

– Moondae doesn't do anything wrong, so why do psychopaths keep sticking around?

– He has to debut no matter what... I don't think I can live if Moondae can't debut, it's so unfair

-I'm getting all the PDFs. I'm just waiting for Moondae's agency to be established

It was at this time that Gold 1's, Ha Iljoon's article was posted.

As soon as Ha Iljoon was eliminated, he opened an SNS and posted his impression of participating in the program and his practice diary.

=========================

[The final round is coming up! I will watch it live too!]

+) I'm rooting for October 31's hyungs and dongsaengs. Especially #Moondae! During the grade evaluation, he practiced without sleeping for a week, so he was a legend among us👍 Fighting!

#IdolInc. #WatchLive #HaIljoon #Traveler

=========================

After seeing Moondae recovering from being beaten up, Ha Iljoon mentioned him partly because he felt sorry and partly to make it hot news, but the content was the problem.

No one knew that Park Moondae stayed up all night during the grade evaluation.

At the same time, because Park Moondae was mentioned a lot on the internet, this SNS post turned into a great aggro.

– Go to sleep for real;;;;

– He must be crazy, a week my ass...

– He must be exaggerating

– ㅇㅇ I didn't sleep properly and worked hard~ isn't that what it is?

– He said it was a legend among trainees ㅋㅋ Do you have to exaggerate like that?

In the end, Ha Iljoon replied to various questions on SNS.

– I'm always rooting for you, Ha Iljoon! About the participant Park Moondae you mentioned, did he really not sleep for a week?

└Ha Iljoon: Yes! We were in the same room. Moondae always came in briefly at night, ate snacks, and left~ I think he started sleeping right before the grade evaluation? He's taking care of his condition ㅋㅋ

And Park Moondae's fans fell into a state of shock.

– Our child is that serious?

– Hey what should I do... I thought Moondae's skills were improving because he was a genius ㅠㅠ But he didn't sleep? Why didn't it come out on the show?