Chapter 63

"...I will recruit a new team member."

"Ah!! Participant Park Moondae's choice is out!"

At MC's shout, the prize money disappeared from the electronic display and the words <Recruit a new member!> were fully enlarged.

The image of the audience cheering and the judges clapping in joy was shown on the other display screen.

I almost clenched my teeth.

'Thirty-nine million won...'

(Sique: 39 million? 50 million? Send help if you know)

It flew away into the air.

Still, it was an inevitable choice in the long run.

Having one more participant meant that the number of fans who liked the group would also increase. And it was usually multiplied, not just added. The amount of money I could make also varied.

It was an investment that could earn me more than 5000 won in the long run.

The problem was what happened next.

"Then who is the last member chosen by participant Park Moondae?"

The rest of the participants were nervous again on the screen.

"The participant I choose is..."

No matter who I chose, it was the perfect chance to arouse resentment from the fans of the eliminated participants.

So I avoided it.

"The 7th place participant will be chosen by the shareholders."

"Ah!"

The whispers grew bigger. Most seemed convinced or relieved.

'...Even the production team is delighted.'

It was a little annoying.

"Participant Park Moondae left the choice to the shareholders!"

The MC glanced at the prompter and eagerly led to the proceeding, and soon the candidates for 7th place appeared on the display.

And the guy who made it...

"Congratulations, Lee Sejin!"

I almost choked.

'How could he suddenly rise like that?'

Perhaps because of his child actor's activities, he was highly recognized by the public, so it seemed he had benefited from those who secretly voted for the last episode.

'...It can't be helped.'

The water was already spilled. I made way for Lee Sejin, who staggered up to the podium.

"...Thank you."

Lee Sejin barely managed to express his feelings, and after a few words, he bowed his head. It was enough for fans to cover it up by stating that he was out of his mind due to the unexpected situation.

The MC guided Lee Sejin to join the seats for those who had passed. Lee Sejin brushed past me and murmured.

"...Thank you."

I just nodded. You must have wanted to join.

'I want to go there, too.'

It felt like my legs were going to cramp.

How long are you going to keep me standing?

However, the MC continued the process with me standing next to him.