Chapter 42

Keun Sejin smiled bitterly.

"My agency... It's Happy Friend, you know."

"Ah."

At that moment, aspiring idols roughly grasped the atmosphere.

And I, who used to sell data, noticed.

'That place... It's a place famous for not giving initial responses to controversies.'

Come to think of it, it had already been an hour since the article was posted but the agency hadn't contacted him in the middle of this mess, and now there was a riot on all SNS. If it had been a small-scale and fast-paced agency, they would have already contacted Keun Sejin.

"Well..12222. Still, I joined because that place released albums well. haha."

Keun Sejin laughed formally a few times and got up from the bed.

"T-Then, how about asking your friend to p-post it? Y-You have a lot of friends."

"Hmm... According to the regulations, official Internet activities are prohibited during filming, so let's ask your acquaintances. If you send them a picture and ask them to upload it, they'll get excited and know what to do."

"..."

'Should I just leave it alone?'

Even now, I was about to regret it because I had meddled too much. But in the end, I gave advice, thinking that I should deal with it until the very end.

"If you personally ask them, they might record it. It's better to tell the producers and upload it yourself."

He indirectly said, 'I think one of your acquaintances is the culprit, so be careful'. Keun Sejin nodded as if he noticed it at once.

"That would be better. Let's see..."

Keun Sejin opened the notepad app on his smartphone, then smiled at the rest of the team members who were still huddled together.

"Thank you for taking care of me, everyone must be tired. I'll write it quietly by myself. You should go to bed now."

"Hey, it's a bit weird for us to sleep and leave you alone in a situation like this."

Keun Sejin replied seriously to Gold 1's worries.

"If we all can't sleep, aren't we really going to see hell tomorrow..."

"..."

There was an awful lot of work to do tomorrow.

It was a very convincing statement.

Eventually, all the rest of the team members returned to their beds with haggard faces.

I also lay in bed and fell asleep.

Unfortunately, however, I woke up early in the morning. Because I was thirsty.

'I talked too much before I went to bed.'

As I got up quietly and headed to the sink, Keun Sejin, who sat at the table and looked at his smartphone, reacted.

"Oh, you're not sleeping?"

"I'm thirsty."

"I see."

Seeing that he hadn't slept yet, it seemed Keun Sejin hadn't finished working on the explanation yet. Or he was still rummaging through Internet public opinion.

Neither sign was very good.

"Are you done?"

"Um... I did write it down."