Chapter 79

After Testar's fan signing event became a buzz on SNS, some of Park Moondae's fans were suffering from <Idol Inc.> PTSD because of the malicious accounts that came up belatedly.

– What's wrong with them?

– They're really going crazy...Sigh

– I feel like they're conspiring from somewhere

The antis tried to incite public opinion against Park Moondae by spreading cleverly distorted logic in all kinds of communities.

The main arguments were 'It's selfish to prepare a gift alone', 'Miraculous cost-effectiveness that can be condescending with a lollipop', and 'uselessly seeking attention with fan signing items'.

Of course, there weren't a lot of places where it worked properly, but the defense itself was mentally exhausting.

When the fans got emotional, the key to the event got caught.

– This is a good day, but what is going on

– I want to quickly clean up and go back to the fan signing event...

– I get tired every time

Just before panic turned to exhaustion.

There was an alarm notification on Testar's account.

=========================

Hello, everyone

This is Moondae (puppy emoticon)

Here's today's settlement (photo)

=========================

The attached photos were Park Moondae's selfies, each with separate fan-signing items that he had received. Looking at the background, it seemed he was in the car.

That wasn't all.

An additional notification popped up immediately.

=========================

There's more

=========================

Photos of other members with similar concepts were uploaded one after another.

Each of them exchanged the fan sign items they received and even took care of the color difference. It was almost embarrassing how well the photos were compositioned and professionally taken.

– ??

– Moondae?

– No, suddenly, how precious...

Before the fandom could react to the sudden content, an article came up again.

=========================

Next up is #Myself! (photo)

P.S. All seven of us will do it~ Please look forward to it ♡

=========================

It was a post with a selfie of Park Moondae taken with a V on the chin and Keun Sejin opened a package in the background.

They could see that the package contained colorful lollipops.

– Heol

– Crazy

Yes. In the first place, Park Moondae didn't plan this alone.

It was because he was wary of holding an event alone in the Testar fandom, which still had individual fandoms as its basis.

And of course, the first person he invited was Keun Sejin, who was full of confidence in the fan signing.