Chapter 4

“Huh?”

Several of the judges began to talk in whispers.

“T-Holic?” 

T-Holic, a famous boyband that won the Daesang award for three consecutive years, went on hiatus a few years ago. It was because of the unavoidable situation in which the majority of the members were enlisting in the military. (t/n : The Daesang award is one of the highest achievements a group or artist can achieve)

So instead, the agency pushed for the solo career of the youngest main vocalist, who has yet to be drafted. It was a mini-album featuring a great title song with a strong chorus.

However, time has revealed that the true value of this album was not the title track, but the sidetrack.

Surprisingly, it climbed to #3 on the music charts.

The wave, which began with a recommendation post from a popular female solo singer, grew into a small wave after passing through various entertainment shows.

The side track is 〈PARTY IN ME〉.

The easy-listening song, which blends the rich band sound with sophisticated synths, was performed at a lot of college festivals that year and finally landed in the top 100.

And what’s flowing in the studio right now is certainly the prelude.

It was an iconic intro accompaniment with a unique accordion-style chorus melody.

Of course, it was a masterpiece. If this song is performed well, it will leave a strong impression.

So that was even weirder.

‘This… How can you choose a song without knowing what it is?’

This is because the song’s position is very vague.

It’s not a representative song of a famous idol’s prime time, nor is it a famous song by an established singer either. 

Therefore, whether in idol survival or singer survival, it was not a song that could be remembered and chosen on the first evaluation.

This is because the song missed the point in both categories.

Besides, the song had been popular for some time at this point.

And when she didn’t choose a song specifically for him since she thought an obvious song would come out, something like this happened. 

Of course, the production team was able to check the sound source submitted by the participants in advance. However, there were 77 participants.

The problem was that it was not worth the time to replace the songs one by one.