Chapter 59

The participants' first stage was a new theme song.

Since the season was endlessly successful, a second theme song was put in hastily to match the assortment.

'I think I've heard it somewhere before.'

Park Moondae hoped that it was because he had heard this song in the future. Or else it would be plagiarism.

In any case, the audience's response was tremendous even though they didn't know the song. It was fun just to see the participants moving in real life.

Of course, the reaction of viewers watching on the screen was different.

– ? What song is it

– Why do you sing <Just Me>? You got a weird one

– Guys, let's debut ㅠㅠ

– Whatever the song is, Seon Ahyeon is great, it's an undeniable fact

– Eugene, be the center forever

– I'm so nervous that my heart feels like it's going to jump outㅠㅠ

– Let's debut and be happier

Comments calling out the participants and cheering for them quickly passed by, flipped through, and updated so fast that it was almost unreadable.

"Huft."

"I'm sweating."

The participants who came down from the stage in front of thousands of people for the first time were excited and out of breath.

'I don't even know what I did.'

Park Moondae, who focused all his attention on not making mistakes because he learned it in a hurry at the last minute, twitched his eyebrows.

There seemed to be a lot of people, but they almost looked like a hologram due to the distance from the stage. Because it didn't feel real.

Before the participants could come to their senses and the tension settled in their bodies, they were busy running around changing their costumes to match the time.

In the meantime, an MC appeared on the stage and led the show.

"Ah, what a great first stage!"

Since it was a live broadcast that would last over 3 hours, each part was hosted by a different person to reduce fatigue as much as possible.

"There are still many stages left to prepare! Guys, please stay tuned!"

The MC, who had hosted several audition programs, skillfully ad-libbed and dragged the time until the VCR came up.

"The team stage prepared by the participants for this final, in what order was it decided?"

Soon, a light-hearted video of the participants deciding the order through a mini-game was shown.

'I couldn't sleep because they filmed it at midnight.'

Park Moondae, who heard the sound from below the stage, recalled the situation at that time.

They chose primitive methods similar to cockfighting, so naturally, Ryu Chungwoo won a complete victory.

'Should I say it's a predestined outcome?'

What was surprising was that Seon Ahyeon made a good save. Thanks to him remaining right before Ryu Chungwoo, Park Moondae's team secured the second priority in deciding the order.

Of course, it was not easy to choose the remaining order. The production team put the order from the last place and decided it like that.

It was a method that always appeared when survival shows wanted to be a little cruel.