Chapter 77

After reorganizing the choreography on Sunday evening, I collapsed and when I woke up, it was already the next week.

This meant it was time to check the first week's album sales.

The result was... Terrifying.

"...670,000 copies?"

"That's right!"

I asked the manager one more time.

"The sales volume, not the pre-order volume?"

"...No? Anyway, it is really the sales volume!"

"..."

For reference, pre-order volume refers to the number of pre-orders from retail stores in anticipation of the album being sold.

'I doubted it would be like this since we stepped in a lot in the beginning.'

670,000 copies were sold.

'I can't believe it.'

No matter how high the recent album sales inflation was, it was a sales volume that really made you feel paralyzed.

It was even more amazing when considering that Testar's fanbase was formed mainly in Korea from the former audition program.

It was even bigger than it was originally.

'Wasn't it originally 600,000?'

Certainly, the initial release of the group that originally debuted with <Idol Inc.> had 600,000 copies. I couldn't figure out where the hell the 70,000 came from...

"... I heard that our boy idol's debut album sales are breaking a new record?"

"U-Uuuh..."

"Holy moly."

The other guys were overwhelmed rather than happy.

If it had been 300,000 copies, I would have happily rolled on the floor, but when the double score came up, I felt a little scared.

Of course, the guys who came to their senses soon jumped out. This meant that they were starting to make realistic judgments.

"...Can we win first place next week?"

"...!!"

In an instant, the tension rose.

Ryu Chungwoo opened his mouth.

"How much is VTIC sunbae-nim's sales volume this week?"

"Let me check."

Kim Raebin immediately started searching.

Weekly sales could be checked immediately on the album chart.

"[LONG NIGHT / VTIC 312, 608]"

"...!"

"Wow."

It was an unbelievable number considering it was the second week.

'Even if it's the last day of the initial release, it's like that.'

It was at the level of total sales of boy idols that were just doing well.

Now that it came to this, I got curious about the initial release of this album.

"...Wait a moment."

I tapped Kim Raebin's smartphone screen several times to check VTIC's album sales in the first seven days and initial releases.

[1,872,863]

"..."

Ah, it was hopeless.

"Wow~"