Chapter 48

The <Husky> team, led by Ryu Chungwoo, practiced in a brutal atmosphere. It was because of the never-ending conflict between the team members.

[Choi Wongil: I didn't know (Lee Sejin hyung) would react so sensitively.]

[Ki Jungkyun: Do you have a victim mentality?]

[Ryu Chungwoo: ...Sigh.]

The Interviews and BGM inserted in between created an uncomfortable atmosphere.

The practice didn't stop because none of the participants were unambitious. But it didn't go well.

Instead of the parties involved in the conflict, the production team drove all the growth stories to Cha Eugene, who was alienated from the conflict.

Park Moondae appeared here. To put it bluntly, he had the role of an advisor who helped the main character's growth.

[Park Moondae: Are you having a hard time?]

Several scenes of Park Moondae conversing with Cha Eugene at various places and giving him snacks quickly passed by.

The scenes looked good thanks to Cha Eugene's interview 'Moondae hyung helped me', although he only supplied snacks to end the situation quickly like a mother who gave rice cakes to the tiger.

(TL note: I think it's referring to Korean folklore 'The Sun and the Moon' where a mother fed rice cakes to a tiger to not get eaten.)

-??

– What's this ㅋㅋ

– You two are close?

Park Moondae's fans were also bewildered because it was an image that they hadn't seen much.

In the previous second team match, he was on the same team as Cha Eugene and made a successful performance together, but there was no personal relationship between them.

Besides, why did he leave behind Ryu Chungwoo, the proven leader, and flee to Park Moondae?

But the doubts quickly faded. Because cute extra content was always welcome.

– He's so good at taking care of food

– As expected, Moon Puppy is a man who is serious about eating

– Moon Puppy: Unexpected healer

– Why do I see my grandmother in a 21-year-old (soon-to-be) idol?

On the screen, Cha Eugene successfully finished the stage by appealing to the viewers with his passion to focus on the stage instead of his existing innocent image.

He might get criticized for eating all the portions alone, but he made a more solid impression. It was a narrative that stuck to inner growth and desperation.

Park Moondae himself cooled down as he watched Cha Eugene taking the amount of portion he wanted to receive, but his fans simply enjoyed seeing Park Moondae's cute and reliable personality come out on the show.

Even the reaction from the general audience was good.

– Park Moondae is more mature than I thought

– There's a reason why he gets along well with his team members.

└Yeah, my first impression of him was~ He looked rude, so this is unexpected

Cha Eugene took away all of the agro because the cut appeared as a side note of Cha Eugene, who blatantly took all the portion.

For Park Moondae, only a good image remained.

Thanks to this, the day after the 10th episode aired, Park Moondae, who was browsing the Internet, felt complicated and odd. Because it sounded as if it was enough.