Chapter 55

I returned the doll mask before sunset and returned to Seon Ahyeon's house.

I felt like my whole body was steamed with moisture inside the doll mask.

'It was hot.'

The expenses were considerable. Besides, I was tired.

But it didn't feel bad.

'Is it because I only heard good things?'

The reaction was amazing when I took off my mask at the end, but in fact, I thought it was more interesting when I was walking around wearing it.

It was a fresh experience to see people laughing and wanting to take pictures together or handing over Park Moondae's printed photos or snacks.

'Of course, I didn't expect these kinds of photos to come out... I didn't know.'

There was also a photo of me with photoshopped yellow animal ears.

I put the items I received, including the photos, in my luggage. I thought I'd look into it more later.

Then I immediately took a shower.

'I think I will live.'

After I dried my body and changed clothes, I felt more refreshed.

As I sat on the bed and drank cold water, the new group chat rang endlessly.

[Keun Sejin: Wow, I saw the news. Everyone did a good job ㅋㅋ Except for Eugene!]

[Cha Eugene: ; (]

[Raebin Kim: Why did you talk while wearing the doll mask?]

[Cha Eugene: I didn't know...]

When I checked and looked it up, there was a video of Cha Eugene shouting thank you and getting caught at once and then running away.

'Somehow, I'm not surprised.'

[Keun Sejin: Hey, Moondae went around 15 places? That's amazing. He's a Korean with determination. Let's give him a round of applause]

[Kim Raebin: (old applauding emoticon)]

[Cha Eugene: Congratulations...]

[Keun Sejin: Moondae, I can see that 1 has disappeared, answer me ㅋㅋㅋ]

I laughed and replied.

[Me: Yes, thank you.]

[Kim Raebin: (basic greeting emoticon)]

[Cha Eugene: Cool!]

[Keun Sejin: Don't mention it (heart emoticon)]

I turned off the group chat filled with excessive emoticons and logged on to SNS.

'Let's take a closer look.'

I was thinking of checking if there was any strange noise like, 'Just practice and don't go around during the break, don't you have a brain?'

"Hmm."

Fortunately, that didn't happen. People looked happy.

I moved up the timeline a little bit.

When people noticed that four people were wearing doll masks and looking for billboards of different contestants.

At first, people seemed to think that it was a joke between fans.

– I want to do it with fellow enthusiasts

– Harmonious and cute, I hope fans don't fight and get along like thisㅠㅠ