Chapter 53

"Moondae hyung as the leader?"

"Yes."

Kim Raebin nodded earnestly at Gold 2's question. The dumbfounded face reminded me of the team members' reaction during the second team match.

'Stop it.'

I didn't want to get any more jokes.

However, Kim Raebin continued to speak without hesitation.

"First of all, he's calm, has a good eye, and takes good care of his surroundings."

"Oh."

Keun Sejin scratched his chin.

Next to him, Seon Ahyeon nodded vigorously

"T-That's right!"

Perhaps excited by the reaction, Kim Raebin released his words in rapid-fire succession. He seemed to be influenced by his logic.

"Most of all, I think the greatest strength as a leader is having good judgment in the heat of a moment. Judging from these aspects, I think he will demonstrate good capabilities in situations where comprehensive creation is required."

"...That's true."

Gold 2 nodded with a blank look as if swept away by the atmosphere. Lee Sejin was surprisingly quiet.

'Did it work?'

I looked at the situation grumpily and suddenly realized that it was a good opportunity.

'If I become the leader, wouldn't I be able to pick out a desperate cut?'

It was the last minute anyway, so it was all or nothing.

It should be okay to try being a leader and show that I was working hard.

"I don't mind. Is that okay with you guys?"

"O-Of course!"

The team members laughed amicably when Gold 2 was caught off guard and suddenly just answered.

I also laughed and organized the situation.

"Then I'll try. I look forward to your kind cooperation."

"Ooh~!"

"Congratulations~"

I got a round of applause and wore the leader's badge. The 'l' sparkled on the cheap metal badge.

'It's not bad.'

Kim Raebin wrote the lyrics and Seon Ahyeon made the choreography, so I didn't feel burdened.

'I just need to be careful with Lee Sejin.'

I could only hope that the characteristic 'I heard it's true' that I used and forgot a few times in the last team match would be worth its grade this time.

Oh, speaking of characteristics. I had finally leveled up.

This was thanks to the 1,000th practice points collected during the last team match.

'I barely managed to raise my level by singing and dancing.'

I clicked my tongue and called the status window for the first time in a while.

[Name: Park Moondae (Ryu Gunwoo)]

Level: 13

Title: None

Singing: A

Dance: C+

Appearance: B+