Chapter 18

"Wow, I'm so nervous!"

"It would be nice if we came out a lot."

The auditorium of the dorm was filled with the voices of the sweaty teenagers.

'They're in a good spirit.'

I came to the set at night, wore uncomfortable uniforms, and sat in an uncomfortable iron chair while they were filming.

There are cameras everywhere, so it's hard for me to show how uncomfortable I am. Was it only me?

Gold 1, 2, and Keun Sejin must have grown tired of talking among themselves, so they came all the way here and put up with it.

"Moondae Hyung-nim, how do you feel about the first episode?"

"Ah~ Are you ready to become a legend in ranking evaluation?"

"It's amazing! Moondae-ssi!"

"Stop it—"

My life is a legend when I can't ignore this nonsense, really—.

I want to drink something cold.

'...Oh, there's a drink.'

Now that I see, there was an ionized drink under each seat. Seeing that the brand is clearly visible, it seems that the PPL was finally opened.

It wasn't made by a famous brand, but anyway it was still good. I took a drink and drank it.

And I almost spit it out.

"...."

I can understand why they put the PPL in.

Because it tastes terribly bad.

"Countdown will begin soon! Please shout along from 10!"

A number appeared on the screen of the beam projector in front of me as the logo disappeared at the same time as the sound of the staff shouting.

"10! 9! 8!—"

When the countdown ended and the melody of the theme song 〈It's Me〉 played, cheers and applause erupted from all over the place.

And that's how the long-awaited first episode aired.

* * *

The first episode was aired for two hours as a special program.

This means that the participants sat on iron chairs for 120 minutes and didn't move except for the broadcast reaction.

However, I don't think the participants were concerned about that.

The important thing is one.

'How long have I been on the show?'

Of course, there must have been many more disappointed participants.

How was I?

Yeah, once the filming is done, let's review the contents with the reactions I found on the Internet.

First, the screen showed all kinds of responses from the Internet, like articles criticizing 〈Idol Inc.〉 and the best comments.

And the caption came up.

[A lot of controversies!]

[How did the actual filming of 〈Relisting! Idol Inc.〉 go?]

The viewers reacted the same way as before.

They seem to be continuing to watch the show while cursing.

– I mean, to think you don't skip that kind of thing and just show it? As expected, the cable class isn't going anywhere. ㅋㅋ