Chapter 71

The new teaser video started with a cheerful voice.

– High five~

Against the backdrop of the blue sky and the ground that appeared to be a school playground, Cha Eugene waved his hands and shouted.

Behind Cha Eugene, the members could be seen in a choreography formation.

All of them were wearing striped baseball uniforms that fit perfectly. The members, who were warming up, danced the choreography in line with the chorus that suddenly started.

– This shot

Tang Tang Tang

It will fit correctly

– Yes heart

Pang Pang Pang

Like a fanfare!

– Just burst out!

It was an exciting choreography with big movements and finely divided beats.

When the chorus part was over, the screen froze with a final dance pose. It was the pose of stretching their feet toward the screen and turning around.

And after a while

[...Cut!]

[Ugh!]

At the director's words, white captions appeared above the members sitting on the ground.

['Hi-five' music video]

[Revealed for the first time in episode 2 of <Testar's Living Together TEST>]

It was a humorous and dynamic teaser that contrasted with the first teaser of 'Magical Boy'.

Of course, the number of comments increased in an instant.

– Crazy, two songs?

– Is this a pre-release? What should I do, I like this too

– No, you really picked funky beats for school ㅋㅋ

– Which of the two you're going to like? ㅋㅋㅋ By the way, I like both. It's great, Testar.

└ㅋㅋㅋ You too? I am the same!

– I only heard the chorus, but I'm already getting the hang of it, I think the second music will win

└No, the Magical Boy choreography hasn't even been released yet. Give them a fair chance! ㅋㅋㅋ

– When the drumrolls came out, I thought they were hitting my heart as well; Ah, Testar is the human defibrillator!

The Internet was burning as people were getting excited, enough to overturn the gloomy incident just before.

Still, I was a little perplexed.

It worked so much better than I thought.

– No, did you go through training at your agency while cutting off the real news? You picked two songs, but both ended up being good?

– Even the concept is perfectly contrasted, but I guess it's connected a bit;; Do you remember the glove and baseball in the Magical Boy teaser?

└Heol

└It's amazing, really...

– Looking at the trailer for the 2nd episode of the reality show, it seems the kids took the initiative to participate, but I'm already looking forward to it.

– Let's go for 500,000 albums for their debut album!

And this reaction exploded once more the moment the second episode of the reality show came out.