Chapter 49

The personality-type questions and answers displayed on the tablet were mainly like this. To explain the situation and choose an action.

Of course, they were all special idol situations.

[1. You have been selected as a performer of TaKon, a world-class K-pop concert presented for global fans in 21 countries.

While practicing with blood and tears, You suddenly have an entirely new idea!

However, there is only one week left until the performance. What choice will you pick?]

For now, let's ignore the indirect advertisements for their concerts that are blatantly inserted.

If I removed that... The question was whether or not I would want to drop what I was doing and do it all over again with the deadline right around the corner.

"Of course, I wouldn't..'

Do you think this is some kind of school assignment?

If there is only a week left, everything from the stage set to the costumes would have been almost fixed, but now that you have an idea, you want to change everything?

'In the first place, to do it all over again... I think it'll take more than five years.'

This meant that it was an impossible situation.

Even if I wanted to show my desperation, this wasn't passion, it was arrogance.

[⑤Unfortunately, there's not much time left. Let's finish the preparations we've been doing perfectly.]

I chose this option after pretending to think hard about it. And at the same time, I muttered to the camera so that they couldn't edit it.

"If I was doing it alone, I would want to give it a try... The stage is a comprehensive art, so I think we should consider the situation. I'll put the good ideas together and write them down right away."

With this much seasoning, making a weird personality from this would be difficult. I moved on to the next question.

[2. You have won the Rookie of the Year award at ToneA, the largest music award in Asia. But on the way to the awards ceremony, a member is seriously injured in a car accident.

Fortunately, you only have minor bruises. If you leave right away, you will be able to attend the awards ceremony. What choice will you pick?]

"..."

Of course, you should fu*cking rest your body.

Right now, one of the passengers is seriously injured, so how can you trust you're not bruised enough to go to the awards ceremony?

However, no matter how I looked at it, the option to go to the award ceremony with determination and hard work would look good.

'It sucks.'

I chose the neutral answer, suppressing my wiggling eyebrows.

[④ Find out how to deliver my acceptance speech remotely at the hospital.]

"It would be better to go in person, but the aftereffects of the traffic accident may not be immediately apparent. I think there will be no disruption to my activities if I check my physical condition through checkups."

Even with an ambiguous explanation attached, it was absurd.

'Is it going continue like this?'

Yeah, it really continued like this.