Chapter 47

First of all, the first place in the negative vote... it was obvious

[1st place, Choi Wongil]

'He's finished.'

Looking at the editing of episode 9, unless something unusual happened, the next ranking announcement would be the last time I saw him.

The problem was with the 2nd place.

[2nd place, Seon Ahyeon]

This ranking was predictable too. Because the last voting period coincided with the time when the criticism toward Seon Ahyeon was at its peak.

It was a good thing. Unlike Choi Wongil, Seon Ahyeon was suddenly attacked excessively, so sympathy from public opinion was slowly rising.

There was a high possibility that the atmosphere would be completely reversed with people saying, 'Seon Ahyeon isn't so bad that he deserves 2nd place in the negative voting.'

In addition, he was stable because he did well in this team match.

'I am sure you'll be fine in the end.'

However, if I tried to give this analysis to the person who got 2nd place right away, it wouldn't work. Thanks to this, only the sound of the TV was ringing in the living room for a long time.

"..."

'F*ck, if these guys want to watch the show as a group again, I'm going to cut ties.'

The atmosphere was excruciating

In addition, if you lowered your gaze a little from 2nd place, 4th place was Lee Sejin B. So, it was Keun Sejin.

It seemed this happened because people had robbed the rest of the votes out of a sense of betrayal on the night of the controversy.

'Since it was settled quickly, a lot of people will be worried and give their votes.'

Sure enough, Keun Sejin was the first to laugh and open his mouth.

"Ah~ When our team match airs, it's going to be flipped over, isn't it?"

"That's right."

"I don't think overturning them will be easy."

"...?"

Kim Raebin, who suddenly opened his mouth, muttered that bullshit seriously.

'Are you crazy?'

Keun Sejin looked at him with eyes that seemed to say that, but Kim Raebin continued to speak firmly.

"We've completed this team match well, so I don't think there will be a significant decline in the number of votes."

"...??"

"...Hey, you... Um, Raebin. You know it's the negative vote, right?"

"Yes. ...Ah!"

Kim Raebin replied to Gold 1 with clear eyes, then soon spat out an exclamation and added an explanation as if he just realized something.

"Negative votes also tend to increase in proportion to the general vote."

It was statistically correct except for special cases such as Choi Wongil. It was a matter of the size of the votes of the participants.

"...Huh?"

"That's true."

In an instant, the atmosphere became relaxed. Participants who recalled the last ranking announcement ceremony realized that Kim Raebin's remarks were reasonable.