Chapter 90

I'd never seen Kim Raebin's complexion change that much.

The members who were scattered and doing their own business noticed right away.

"Raebin, what's wrong? Hyung, what's going on?"

When Ryu Chungwoo approached and asked quietly, the manager took Ryu Chungwoo with him and left somewhere.

"..."

If complicated personal circumstances occurred, there was a high probability that he would be reluctant if anyone interfered.

It was fine with Ryu Chungwoo because he had a strong sense of leadership, but I didn't know what Kim Raebin would think if other members interfered.

'First of all, let's look into the situation some more.'

Sure enough, after a while, the manager returned with Ryu Chungwoo.

Kim Raebin had already disappeared.

"...What about Raebin?"

"Wait. Let's talk after the filming is over."

The manager seemed to be concerned about the staff around us. Having grasped the situation, the members kept their mouths shut and continued what they were doing. Then, after a short farewell with the production team, we got into the car and heard the whole story.

"His grandmother collapsed?"

"Yes, so he went to the hospital right away."

"..."

The members' faces changed because they already knew that Kim Raebin lived with his grandparents.

I clicked my tongue. ...I didn't feel good.

'...Still, you let him go.'

It was the end of the activity, and it seemed he was contacted at the end of the day's schedule, so they sent him off right away without complaints. I wouldn't say anything unnecessary.

...Wait a minute.

The bad news was well-timed... Was it possible?

"Hyung, when did you get contacted?"

"W-What?"

"When did you get contacted when Kim Raebin's grandmother collapsed?"

"..."

The manager had a slightly sad face.

"...I was contacted at the end of your valley rafting, but my phone was turned off and left behind... It was only when the shoot was over that I checked."

"...!"

The atmosphere froze.

"Then... Even if Raebin already left."

"M-Maybe it's too late..."

"That won't happen! I've been getting in touch."

The manager hastily added an explanation.

"...Yes."

At least, the atmosphere in the car eased.

I observed the manager.

'Could it be that you'd checked beforehand and didn't tell him?'

It was possible.

'The shooting was going to be over, so in order to pick out the cut, you could pretend and send him off.'

Anyway, whether Kim Raebin left or not, if they rationalized that his grandmother wouldn't just suddenly get better...

No. It was too much. Whether it was the manager or the company, they weren't that unethical.