Chapter 14

After the most hectic and optimistic discussion of the past two days, I talked to Seon Ahyun during a short break.

"Are you tired?"

"N, no—"

Seon Ahyun shook his head with a nervous face. He seemed nervous because he was worried that he would be scolded if his condition wasn't good enough.

Could I approach him this way? I opened the conversation as gently as possible.

"Then, is it because you were worried about the feedback during the choreography evaluation?"

His apology came right away.

"...I, I, I'm sorry... I, I will work hard...."

This guy really looks like a sunfish. My heart becomes magnificent. (t/n: Sunfish means extremely fragile, while my heart becomes magnificent is an expression when you feel touched by something.)

"You don't have to be sorry for me. And please don't misunderstand about this."

Let's try to explain the saying, 'The choreographer has a personality problem, so he motivated people by attacking them.'

"The dance trainer didn't say that because he really thought I was better than you. It must have been meant to provoke you."

I sat next to Seon Ahyun and kept talking to make the atmosphere more relaxed.

"I think he was disappointed because he thought you could do better. Because he was originally a strong talker."

"...."

Seon Ahyun couldn't answer, as if he couldn't say something stupid like, 'No, you're better than me.' to me. Do you also think my words are plausible?

"D, do you really think...I, I can do well?"

"Hmm?"

Are you asking me?

He must have calculated it and asked because I couldn't say, 'The choreographer is the choreographer, but I don't think so.'— no, it must not be it.

I crossed my arms and spoke calmly.

"Why would I lie?"

"....!"

Seon Ahyun swallowed his saliva and asked back in a slightly anticipated voice.

"T, t, then... H, how can I d, do it well...."

"...Are you asking for my opinion?"