Chapter 52

After all the eliminated players left the room, the remaining participants changed into training clothes and regrouped at the dorm.

Now that they had a send-off filled with tears and snot, everyone seemed to be filled with the strange sense of being the chosen ones.

'It can't be helped.'

They came to the finals with the support of an unspecified number of people, so it was only natural that their egos grew bloated.

If I wasn't mentally strong enough, I would have gotten drunk in the atmosphere. They were too young.

Perhaps having gotten off work, The MC didn't show up.

Instead, Youngrin hosted the filming.

"Re-listed! Idol Inc.>, the 20 participants who will complete the final stage. Congratulations. Shall we clap?"

"Yes!"

Clap clap clap. But what was important now was not this greeting.

'Why isn't there anything?'

It was definitely the time to divide the final team. But there was nothing on the set. I didn't see a single prop waiting.

There was only an electronic display. What are you going to do?

"First of all, I'll reveal the song you're going to perform on the final stage."

[Hello! This is Eagle.]

"Gasp."

A team of composers greeted us on the display. It was a famous team that worked on several famous idol titles. The participants were excited as a few cuts of familiar music videos passed.

[The song that Eagle is giving to the participants... We'll reveal it right away!]

'It's a new song.'

It wasn't until the final that they gave a song that could be included in the debut team's album. I could guess the size of the budget before the start of the season.

[Lalu~ lali~]

Anyway, the song was good. It wasn't the kind of catchy songs that would quickly enter the program on the music charts and then disappear in an instant.

The problem was that I didn't know what the guide vocalist was saying.

'I think they just sing it as it is.'

Wait, no way?

"The title of this song is <Final>. And the lyric... There isn't any!"

"What?"

"There are no lyrics?"

The participants reacted to Youngrin's words. Then, one of the composition team members on the electronic display read the script with an awkward cheering pose.

[With your creativity, please complete the demo version of <Final>! Fighting!]

Youngrin spoke as if taking over from the voice on the video.

"Yes, <Final> is unfinished."

"...!"

"Participants must write their own lyrics, complete the choreography, and attach a subtitle that suits the song. Arrangements are also possible."

I knew it would be like this.

'Are you haunted by self-produced concepts?'

No matter how successful the concept of self-produced idols was, I didn't know it would be like this even in the final.