Chapter 83

The anger against the 'agency that has yet to give away a single thing, including a fandom name, color, and official lightstick' spread like an escalator.

'I am not patient enough to suppress this.'

It wouldn't have been strange if it exploded earlier, but the song came out so well and was gaining momentum, so it seemed they didn't discuss it publicly because they were afraid it would affect the performance.

Anyway, it seemed the company's planning department had received a red light thanks to that.

Testar's company-related schedule, originally scheduled for tonight, was canceled.

"Congratulations!"

Instead, there was a small first-place party in the dorm. It was on a small scale as we just ordered some chicken with the company card that they had allowed us to use.

The surprise element was the presence of alcohol.

"Since we're celebrating first place, I think beer would be okay. Let's drink moderately then clean it all up."

"Yes!"

Ryu Chungwoo, who had received permission, spoke coolly and drank the beer. I wasn't surprised because he looked like he was strong at drinking.

Of course, the two minors were given soda.

It felt like they were being alienated somehow, but Seon Ahyeon talked to the two of them, which was rare.

"L-Let's drink together next year!"

Cha Eugene answered with a paper cup in his mouth. It seemed he was distracted by the carbonated drinks he hadn't seen for a while.

"I can't drink..."

"...U-Uh?"

"He's a Korean-American, so he's allowed to drink from the age of 21."

Keun Sejin who was opening a beer interjected with a grin.

"Hahaha, it doesn't matter. You're going to drink it in Korea anyway!"

"...!"

Both Kim Raebin and Cha Eugene looked very enlightened.

'You guys are having fun.'

I held a beer in one hand and operated my smartphone in the other. It was to confirm the situation.

'How the hell did we win first place?'

It was an impossible situation when I checked a few days ago.

I hadn't looked into it since then because this week's ranking period was over.

"..."

And after a while. I realized the situation.

'Three factors are overlapping.'

Here, the influx of music videos and music songs became a small catalyst, and the chart rankings gradually rose.

The second was... The fan signing event.

Album sales were still quite high due to the application for the additional fan signing event.

'...The copies have gone up.'

Seeing that it had reached 180 copies for the fan signing, I broke out in a cold sweat.

Let's think about this later. I had no idea what to do to now make it a fair price...

...Anyway, with these two factors interlocking and creating synergy, fans seemed to have noticed the situation first and drove the vote. VTIC's music activities had ended, so there was a slight decrease in their voting.