Chapter 54

While I was speechless at the number of '27 stations', the billboard confirmation expedition steadily increased.

"Are you going? Then I'll go, too. There are a few overlapping places here!"

"There is a ban on team spoilers, so why don't we go with someone from the other team?"

"Cha Eugene?"

"Yes."

"I'm fine. What about Moondae?"

"Whatever."

"Yes!"

At that point, it quietly and quickly came to an end.

What was surprising was that Seon Ahyeon stepped out of it with a face of regret.

"W-With my parents... I decided to go on a trip."

"Okay?"

If that is the reason, isn't it concerning that I will be alone at Seon Ahyeon's house once he leaves?

"Ah, then should I stay somewhere else?"

"N-No! Stay!"

Seon Ahyeon was taken aback.

"I-I'll give you the key."

"Um, thank you."

I didn't know what you believed in me to make you lend the key. When I accepted the key, Seon Ahyeon suddenly confessed.

"O-Originally, I was going to ask you to come with me..."

"..."

I didn't know why he wanted to include Park Moondae on his family trip.

Did your parents give you permission?

"...I'm grateful for your kindness."

"Yes."

If it happened like this, I'd rather have an advertisement tour with Kim Raebin. I almost went on a trip with someone else's parents.

"See you on the day of the shoot~"

Under the guidance of Keun Sejin who waved his hand, I saw Seon Ahyeon off. And as soon as Seon Ahyeon disappeared in the car, Cha Eugene appeared.

"I'm so excited!"

Cha Eugene shook his backpack with his eyes shining. I felt tired already.

'What a day.'

Let's have a moment of silence for my ruined holiday.

* * *

First of all, the crazy proposal to travel by public transportation with this number of people was rejected. Because we already had a track record.

"We'll have to run away before we can even get to the station."

"You're right."

Cha Eugene was disappointed but recovered quickly.

It was also fun to travel by taxi. Though, I didn't know why.

Anyway, the first hit was at Yeouido Station, the closest to the filming set.

"Are you taking pictures?"

This somehow ended well.

It was only me and Kim Raebin who got caught at Yeouido Station, so each of us quickly took a picture and left without saying anything.

There seemed to be one or two people who recognized me when I took off my mask, but it was a weekday morning at a station with a lot of office workers, so it went without a fuss.