Chapter 51

'A prominent participant.'

Regardless of the participants finishing the filming of <Idol Inc.>, Cheongryeo was skeptical about their long-term success.

The program's current top ranks were on the rise with the power of audition entertainment. However, the competitiveness when they came out on the actual market was another story.

'Maybe they just do well within the program story.'

After all, there were many cases where they failed the internal competition of the agency and were overwhelmed by audition programs.

Cheongryeo was just going to continue talking about the lunch menu, but a participant suddenly came to mind and he casually mentioned him.

"Park Moondae?"

"Ah, chicken feet?"

Cheongryeo didn't laugh as he listened to the younger member laughing.

"All his answers on the questionnaire matched mine."

"Wow! Really? That's amazing. ...Is his personality similar to yours?"

"...To some extent."

"Huh, really?"

Cheongryeo ignored his astonished dongsaeng, and felt that it was a bit of a pity.

'It would be nice to have one of those types on the team.'

It was clear that Park Moondae thought the survey was stupid. There were obvious signs that he took neutral answers by paying attention to the broadcast.

"Um, if he has a similar personality to hyung, he must be... cold-hearted?"

"You mean realistic, right?"

"Y-Yes."

The type who didn't immerse himself in other people's circumstances and was not good at thinking unrealistically. A person whose image was more suited to a general company than being a celebrity.

In general, aspiring idol students, especially talented young children, had both the strengths and weaknesses unique to the arts and physical education field.

In a good or bad way, it meant they were less frigid.

However, the reality they faced was an adult society dominated by the logic of capitalism.

"Well, it's good to have someone like hyung as the leader."

"Is that so? Thank you."

Some people might think that his face was precious as if it was made of gold, but Cheongryeo agreed with his dongsaeng.

'It's better for a person with a cool head to set the mood.'

Just like VTIC where he was in charge as the leader.

In that sense, Park Moondae was a pretty good candidate for the next debut group.

'After a year's work, your dance will improve.'

And due to his nature, if he was one of the older ones, he had no choice but to have a strong right to speak in the team even if his years of experience were short. Cheongryeo could guarantee it because he had experienced it himself.

'Then he would be easier to work with.'

It was good for both the team and the company.

However, since VTIC renewed the contract with the company and received some shares, there was no need to pay more attention to the next male idol.